Reviews for Dear Captain Sparrow
Arraya chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
please do more! Please, a letter from Lizzie! PLEASE...for my sweet little sparrabethian heart? and how about one from Gov. Swann? That could be very funny. Jack the Monkey? COME ON! There are so many more that would be hilarious! Davy Jones? I would beta for you if you like. I see a few teensy weensy errors in this chappie, but no big deal.

OK I'm off to read your other fic now, like I promised. You will see reviews from me there. Please write more letters! I will pester you forever if you don't! At least a Lizzie letter! don't make me have to make you have to get a restraining order on .
Arraya chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
I will go read and review The Woes of POTC Characters as soon as I finish this! I promise!

Tell Jack to stop blaming Ted, Terry and Verbinsky for the Sparrabeth thing. He very well could've gotten that girl.
Arraya chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
I love you! I haven't laughed this hard in weeks!
Arraya chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
I LOVE this! It is so awesome! You got Jack perfect! HAHAHA! more letters! moremoremoremore!
Marzi chapter 3 . 11/12/2007

I support Sparrington, so good way to mention it without going either way. About one third of the reason IS because of how attractive they look together too XD
threeheadedmonkey chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
Very creative and very funny - I loved this! Jakc is so right, he's not the right person to ask when it comes to tidiness. The compass sounds like a good suggestion, though, and perhaps Tia Dalma can learn that spell from Harry Potter. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that writers' strike to end and look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
Pawfoot chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
Well, pity this is probably the last chapter, seeing as how I just found this. Oh well. The whole thing was very enjoyable.

And I agree, I don't know if I can live with only 11 episodes Heroes, too.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
As I've mentioned elsewhere; I really do like this funny series! And hope you'll continue, since there's plenty of additional characters Jack could exchange thoughts with.
Snickle-Gigger chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Ha, I like how Santa was a little unsure of where the North Pole was! Makes sense, though; the reindeer do all of the navigational work!

Hehe...voodoo dolls... :p

Funny story, sudoku!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Haha, I love it! Go Norry! Lol.

I loved all the talk about the ships. Ooh, and V for Vendetta and Brokeback Mountain! Two of my favorite movies! :) I felt so sorry for Gordon in V for Vendetta... *shakes head sadly*

Off to read more!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
"Who needs an enemy if they have a friend like you?"

Lol! That's so true! I'm going to have to remember that...
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Aw, poor guy! He does need to renew those restraining orders, doesn't he? "I wonder if I can do them in bulk." Lol!

As I said for your Norrington story, there were a few errors here and there, but when given that you're not a native English speaker (I didn't know that before, actually. Lol) most can easily be forgiven. (I had to write a story in Spanish once, for my class...oh, did that suck...)

This whole chapter had me in stitches! I'm off to read more!
GreenWood Elf chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
I loved Norrington's mention of what the screencwriters did to him. It's true, he was terribly out-of-character in DMC. A very funny set of letters you have here. Post more soon!

GreenWood Elf
MrsCaptainJack85 chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
Haha...Santa Claus writing Jack Sparrow? That's amazing! Very creative in your ideas, dearie. Love reading these letters...keep up the amazing work! Very good writing.
MrsCaptainJack85 chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Good job tell that Norrie what's what! ;) I personally don't care for the slash at's just...way out of their characters. Anyway...great letter!