Reviews for Moonlight and Shadow
LoneTraveler chapter 12 . 1/15
Geri, greed indeed. You really have a talent for allowing us to see insight into the characters that they're not paying attention to, especially Nymphadora in this chapter. She acknowledges that she's following the Black family streak (thereby absolving herself of responsibly in her mind, I think) without thinking through the implications. Very, very impulsive. And in this case greedy. Yikes, will be interesting to see where this goes!
wolfluvr12 chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Love the Toby Keith reference! :)
Ushana226 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Oh my gosh! This is amazing!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 31 . 11/27/2012
Oh shite, Im going to have to wait a few days before reading remus's journal and the rest of tbe series. I'll burst into full on hyperventiling sobbingsnotty tears.

I really want sirius back *sobs* but then i dint want to take him away from lily and james.

Beautiful :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 30 . 11/27/2012
Okay. You know how siriuss death didnt bring tears to my eyes because i was ins chool? Well im still in school but stuff that, my eyes are watering. Seeing Andy break break down...that was worse than seeing tonks's vision of what could never be,

I have hope that Cami can AND WILL. Bring Sirius back!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 29 . 11/27/2012
NO. NO NO NO. O NO NOO
WHY
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*more sobbing*
HOW COULD YOU KILL OF SIRIUS? THIS CHAPTER (if iw asnt on school) BROKE MY HEART AND I AN ON THE VERGE OF TEARS.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 23 . 11/26/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Siriusly. Words typed or spoken cannot express how bloody adorable the ending was.
I love how willing Tonks os to do anyithing to be with Remus and I love how he compromised with her, beautiful 3
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
*sniggers* Hehehehe I can totally picture Forge trying to give Ginny away.
I love how Tonksie indirectly but intebtionally cheered harry up :)
And i love 'then youd better love me like its the last night of your l ife'

Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 31 . 12/3/2011
AWESOME!
Tulililli chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I've been reading your stories for the past few days, and every single one has been wonderful! Be realized, though, that I haven't left a sine review, which is horrid so this is the start of my making up for it

I love your stories because they are funny, dramatic, exciting, realistic, cannon, and fun to read. All the references you use are great, too. It's like a treasure hunt. ( I'm just hoping the Crantz and Stern/ Rosencrantz and Guildenstern thing isn't foreshadowing anything!)

Anyway, I think I'm going to go back and leave reviews, because your stories rock!

~Lilly
Siriusmunchkin chapter 31 . 3/31/2009
I can't imagine how Tonks will respond to questions about Snuffles. Will they notice the strain in her voice, the moisture in her eyes when she tells them "his real owner" has taken him home?

I love the sampler. I may have to frame that for myself.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 3/31/2009
Making things not happen is something the Ministry is very good at. I'd like to make the Ministry not happen. I'd like to see Fudge thrown into Azkaban for being in the pay of DE's. Unfortunately I don't think they could prove it.

The worst part for me is that no one can openly grieve.

Bellatrix and Kreacher deserve whatever happens to them. Cami, Andie, Tonks, Ted, Remus and Harry don't deserve any of this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 3/31/2009
A new life. A life ended.

Julia and Tom are suggesting Jerry is either a)gay, b)in love with Tonks. As weird as it sounds for his sake I hope it's the former.

I cried when Sirius was killed. I was also extremely angry. I wanted to blame Dumbledore, but had to admit it was all Voldy's fault. Even if Sirius hadn't been cooped up at #12, Voldy would still have used that vision to lure Harry to the Ministry.

I think I even felt worse for Remus than Harry.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 3/30/2009
I hope that's not one of the places Remus goes. That kid was rejected by his parent's for something that not only wasn't his fault but that he has no control over. Unfortunately that's not uncommon in the Muggle world either. Greyback is not a nice person. (Wasn't that civil of me?)

Snape is a git, but is ultimately on the right side. I'm guessing Tonks is going to learn Occlumency a little better than Harry. And Harry is having a disasterous date with Cho, and Rita is writing the article that is going to make Umbridge see purple. Too bad it wouldn't give her a fatal heart attack.

Is this from the group Orpheus? I have their album.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
Looking thru ornaments and decorating trees can be fun. Like Remus I haven't had a tree in many years, though I do know where my decorations are.

Mad-Eye is still my hero. Fudge should be thrown out on his ear. Scrimmy I'll reserve judgement on. He wasn't nearly as bad as Fudge, but he was a little full of himself. At least he wasn't on Voldy's payroll like Fudge.

Wish Remus didn't have to hang around with the not so nice werewolves, but maybe he'll be able to convince a few that Voldy is lying through his snakey teeth and Greyback is too stupid to realize it.
1,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »