Reviews for Moonlight and Shadow
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
I like how you took an aluded to event in the book and embelllished
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
this chapte nearly made me cry, sirius is so insensitive!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
oh my god poor nymphadora! He knows it's her, I'm dying
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
ah yes, miss hinkypunk, as tonks would call her
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Very well written and witty but none of Voldemort's minions will call him by his name. You might want to change it to "You do know the Dark Lord has returned!".
LoneTraveler chapter 12 . 1/15/2015
Geri, greed indeed. You really have a talent for allowing us to see insight into the characters that they're not paying attention to, especially Nymphadora in this chapter. She acknowledges that she's following the Black family streak (thereby absolving herself of responsibly in her mind, I think) without thinking through the implications. Very, very impulsive. And in this case greedy. Yikes, will be interesting to see where this goes!
wolfluvr12 chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Love the Toby Keith reference! :)
Ushana226 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Oh my gosh! This is amazing!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 31 . 11/27/2012
Oh shite, Im going to have to wait a few days before reading remus's journal and the rest of tbe series. I'll burst into full on hyperventiling sobbingsnotty tears.

I really want sirius back *sobs* but then i dint want to take him away from lily and james.

Beautiful :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 30 . 11/27/2012
Okay. You know how siriuss death didnt bring tears to my eyes because i was ins chool? Well im still in school but stuff that, my eyes are watering. Seeing Andy break break down...that was worse than seeing tonks's vision of what could never be,

I have hope that Cami can AND WILL. Bring Sirius back!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 29 . 11/27/2012
NO. NO NO NO. O NO NOO
WHY
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*more sobbing*
HOW COULD YOU KILL OF SIRIUS? THIS CHAPTER (if iw asnt on school) BROKE MY HEART AND I AN ON THE VERGE OF TEARS.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 23 . 11/26/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Siriusly. Words typed or spoken cannot express how bloody adorable the ending was.
I love how willing Tonks os to do anyithing to be with Remus and I love how he compromised with her, beautiful 3
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
*sniggers* Hehehehe I can totally picture Forge trying to give Ginny away.
I love how Tonksie indirectly but intebtionally cheered harry up :)
And i love 'then youd better love me like its the last night of your l ife'

Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 31 . 12/3/2011
AWESOME!
Tulililli chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I've been reading your stories for the past few days, and every single one has been wonderful! Be realized, though, that I haven't left a sine review, which is horrid so this is the start of my making up for it

I love your stories because they are funny, dramatic, exciting, realistic, cannon, and fun to read. All the references you use are great, too. It's like a treasure hunt. ( I'm just hoping the Crantz and Stern/ Rosencrantz and Guildenstern thing isn't foreshadowing anything!)

Anyway, I think I'm going to go back and leave reviews, because your stories rock!

~Lilly