Reviews for A Cursed Wound
jstormluver11 chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Awesome story, I loved every chapter
unique.normality chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
This was very interesting... I could've done without the Hermione/Snape but the Remus/Tonks was awesome, just what I wanted.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Loved it! More Remus and Tonks stories please!
Tzentel chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
Hi - I loved your story. I traced it down after reading the previous story about Severus & Hermione. I really liked seeing the same situation from another point of view. Thank you for posting!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
i think this is a fantastic story and i was wondering if you would do other views on it like harry/ginny, ron/luna etc. etc.
Leeloo chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
Great fanfic, I loved the conversations between Remus and Moony, they were really funny. I was just a little iffy about Hermione/snape but it turned out ok I guess, not too manny mental images. Good work.
The Readers Muse chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
Loved it!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
Normally after reading a fic in one sitting I would leave a moderatly long review, not this time... All I can say is WOW! Iloved it! Amazing!

You rock! Keep up the good work!
EygptianFireFly chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
It's good realy nice, interesting twist.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
Aw! So Sweet! Nice fic!
KDona23 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Loved the story. It had a good flow with their developing relationship and never seemed to take big leaps that made me stop and question it. Keep it up!
Aurora Denain chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
I loved this! I think that there simply are not enough well written Remus/Tonks fics out there. I'm so addin this to my favorites list!
Hazelglasz chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
i have just one word...AMAZING!
padfoot'sgirl343 chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
This is one of my favorite stories! I really hope you write more Tonks/Remus. This is a great piece of liturature, so keep writing girly!
Fuuruma chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
Great ending! I love it, finally Tonks understand that he love her with both souls :P

Well, I would like to read the reaction of the father when they saw their son for the first time, but I liked the end anyway!