Reviews for Zanpakuto?
Interesting...but doesn't Mayuri have the right to appoint a champion to represent himself, rather than take part himself? Then again, that champion has to also agree to represent him, and I doubt any of the Captains would agree at this point XP
Uraharaisgod chapter 11 . 1/10
Hrm, when you say the Zanpakuto is ugly, do you mean the blade alone, or spirit and blade? Will Atonomatsuri's spiritual form change the closer he comes to returning his sanity, controlling his powers and trusting in her as his partner? Or is it just the Shikai itself that will be restored to a true blade?

...also is it always gonna be pink?
Uraharaisgod chapter 6 . 1/10
Wow...looking forward to seeing how this progresses considering just how much hatred an distrust his zanpakuto has, a twisty fellow indeed...
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 4 . 1/5
i couldn't stop laughing at 'nice pickle' XD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 67 . 12/31/2014
interesting
Crazy Uncle chapter 67 . 12/29/2014
It's a hollow.

I'm sorry, nut I'm unable to feel sympathy for the soul devouring creature.
umbria firewing chapter 67 . 12/29/2014
Yay. New chapter!
OBSERVER01 chapter 67 . 12/29/2014
quite good
Sailor Pandabear chapter 66 . 11/29/2014
nice
cor tenebris chapter 66 . 9/27/2014
I am so glad that I accidentally came across this story. Please keep up the good work because this is fantastic. :)
Fatalicious chapter 66 . 9/15/2014
It's always a pleasant surprise when I see this has been updated. I think it has been quite long since I read it from the begining though, so I'm curious to see hows it has changed over the many years.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Like it - however in the last couple chapters you refer to yachiru as yourichi. Unless she suddenly appeared randomly I think you mixed up names :p
Favorite of Chaos chapter 65 . 7/11/2014
this is great, puns to beat adages... word slips to counter brain teasers... Zaraki and Atonomatsuri finding common ground, one uses what the other hates...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 65 . 5/24/2014
cool
star's dreams chapter 65 . 5/23/2014
SD: Ha, I love pun and find it more funny with Kenpachi throwing around. Even if it in his head. Glad he found a weapon to use. Also I really like how you make me come to dislike Kurotsuchi, when over all his arrogance is amusing to me, in this fic I'm annoy with him. But glad you back and in good health and all.