Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Diane chapter 13 . 6/8/2007
omgsh. i was pissed cause i thought it was taylor and nate both times. till the end and realized it was her the first time also. omg. this is crazy, taylor needs to be gone. please update soon. awesome story!
diane chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
omg. awesome. i loved it. im so happy that theyre happy. now haley just needs to tell nathan about taylor being the mother, not her. cant wait till you can update again. Awesomee update!
Shauna chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
Your story was absolutely amazing. I was reading it on Rivercourt, but I couldn't wait to finish it. I was hooked. Really well done. I'm really glad they're happy together, married for real, and with two children. So happy for them. Great job! And I hope you write a new one soon.
TutorBitch chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
Amazing fic, i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that this fic was actuslly finished, i started reading it a tthe rivercourt, and now i've finished it here.
BloodRedLust chapter 15 . 5/29/2007
Well well miss lorilozz, what can i say? That was absolutely the most awesome, sweet, sexy, hot, romantic, infuriating and intriguing story i have read in a very long while! I so love your writing girl, you ask dawnie, the first time i read one of your stories i pm'd her and asked if she knew about this fantastic aussie author lorilozz, and went on and on about how brilliant your writing was. She laughed at me coz she'd already read your work and recommended you to me, lol. Now i just love you even more...I know you've got it in you to write something this brilliant again honey, just don't push it...let it flow. It'll come to you when you're ready. Love ya lots girly, Bec
BloodRedLust chapter 14 . 5/29/2007
Yay, ok Lori, i love you's all good now! And a big mighty MIAOW going out to haley for standing up to her evil bitch of a sister for once.

I'm so sad that i've nearly finished this. - Bec
BloodRedLust chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
Yay, naley baby! I'm so glad that you made his secret lover haley and not bloody taylor, honestly hon i would have had to stop reading in protest if that was taylor he was sleeping with...but don't worry, i never lost my faith in you! - Bec
BloodRedLust chapter 12 . 5/29/2007
Bugger...I wasn't even in the same country with that prediction, let alone the ball-park! Brilliant chapter though.
BloodRedLust chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
Oh god, Lucas shouldn't have left Taylor alone with Toby, she's going to kidnap him, isn't she? That's why you had them say that he was fine to be released in a couple of hours, so it wouldn't seem to terrible (health-wise) for Taylor to pinch him from the hospital...then she'll blackmail the scotts for money before giving him back! Haha, brilliant plot! Now, gonna keep reading to see if i'm right! lol - bec
BloodRedLust chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
Ohh, you evil b*tch...god, they were happy together for what, half a chapter? lol
BloodRedLust chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
Wow...hang on a sec, i've gotta go get a drink to put these flames out! That was H O T!
BloodRedLust chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
Aw shucks...this story is so beautifully written lori! It's brilliant!
BloodRedLust chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
Yay, i love brooke for telling lucas, and yay i'm glad that nathan is finally waking up to himself...god you write a good story honey, you're so brilliant!
BloodRedLust chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
ok, i don't hate 'hot shot scott' as much after this chapter as i did before, but he's still got a long way to go...

but urrgghh girly, why did you have to bring the mega-slut rachel into this story...this can only mean trouble :(

then again, trouble is usually good in fan fic land, so bring it on!
BloodRedLust chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
I am so loving this've got me intruigued as to what's coming next. Nathans not going to find out that she's not actually Toby's mother until he takes her virginity, is he? I love it...
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »