Reviews for Research and Development
dancing elf chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
hahahaaaaa...kaiba's version of r&d would probably run along what you've written .
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Dude Kaiba's a stalker...

Woo! Can't wait to read more.
Ollimartic chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow, Kaiba definitely goes to great lengths when he wants something, doesn't he? That last comment had me snorting with laughter. So typically Kaiba, just buy the whole darn building.
Secretly Sparkling chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oh, my goodness. Stalker!Kaiba. I never, ever thought I'd see this. D

You seem to have an innate ability to capture a characters personality using facts from canon mixed with your own perceptions and ideas.

The direct, precise way that this fic is written, more like research notes than anything else, brings Kaiba's calculating nature to an even deeper level.

I *love* your writing style.
llivla chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
i have never met someone who caught his robotic, OCD, better-than-you persona so perfectly, this -is- dub kaiba and the references to joey's behaviors shapes him too without even trying. i like how he's watching joey, who'd undoubtably try to deck him if he found out. it's irritating, creepy and...endearing, which sums up their relationship.

btw, you are my favorite kaiba/joey writer EVER-i couldn't find you for the longest time! and then you reviewed my fic and i was like OMIGOD, IT'S HER and she's reading something of MINE? it was never how i thought i'd find you again with my horrible memory...heh.
Fishheads chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
hahahah as always you make me laugh!XD i love Kaiba you just capture him so well hahahahah love this _
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
man this is awesome. i think i will explode if i don't get more soon! _ really. i enjoyed this alot. the beginning kind of confused me because... the sentences have so much detail in them and little phrases that they can be hard t6o get to topic of, so i had to read a few over without the little add ins. and i got it and found this to be one of the coolest things i'm reading! i like the analogy of Jou to the woman then the book to ... the book. anyways, i love crazy stocker Kaiba best. so... please have the next part be in Kaiba's POV also! well... i don't think my opinion will change it if it isn't, but... i love Kaiba's POVs so much! but i love Jou in general so... i guess it doesn't matter. so... you just update the next thing soon! review you later_
MasterAssassina chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Great Stuff!
Shirohikari chapter 1 . 11/2/2006

Brilliant piece of work. Very adorable.

It made me smile :)
Kiawna chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
*snickers* Kaiba seems like very good stalker would believe he was, since he has camera's in Joey's apartment. XD

Very good. Look forward to more drabbles or even a story. _
Alian lost chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
"tastefully decorated with masterpieces of modern art that look like the products of a five-year-old with no sense of taste or colour" - YES! This is what the overhelming majority of modern art looks like to me. Whatever happened to *good* art?

"a response that Kaiba would find somewhat alarming and offending from anyone else" - I believe it should be 'offensive' here rather than 'offending', but that's just me nit-picking.

Pretty good overall.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Very interesting...a rare thing in the world of Seto/Jounouchi. I shall keep an eye on it. And I like the footnates. Shades of Pratchett?
Clarity2199 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
It was pretty good. A little confusing, though...the way you kept numbering it and putting some of the good story parts as some subclause on the bottom. That was kinda strange. But, other than was good. I liked it. ;)

artemis-nz chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I loved it! You always use a very eloquent style that never fails to get the point across (loved the footnotes, too). Just what the doctor ordered after coming home from an exam. :D