Reviews for The Power of Flight
Zii Raevyn chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I've read this story & would like to see this continue, so please add another chapter for this story& I will follow it so as soon as its updated I can see what's been posted

Thanks - ZR
Kaiamara chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Really interesting story so far! I hope you do decide to continue it, I love finding out about things like this. Nicely done research!

It's come out pretty well for a first chapter. Just wondering, with the different countries they're in, they're not all speaking English, right?
Jime-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Thanksgiving from this year I hope? My real question is in fact, with whom will Sam end? I can't wait for you to update!
Sandpiper chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
H'mm.

I really like it!

The difference in focuses is handled very well. I think this story will definitely turn out great!

Keep the updates quick, and keep up the good work, *habibi!*
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Are you kidding! You should TOTALY continue this story! XD Keep up the GREAT work! Hope you update soon!
Therabidsquirrel chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Good Job. _ I like this story, and if you ever do decide to continue working on it I will definately read it. _
katiesparks chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
OUESTION!Does Daniel have white hair and green eyes?;_;
Baka Hanyou Raevyn chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Nice. I like how Valerie and Sam are friends. Please update soon!
Xela Tokrub chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
so theres like 2 dannys?... thats cool... and HOLY CRAP! YOU DID RESEARCH! YAY!

so are the 2 dannys the same person or something else?... evil twin?... do ghost powers come in anywhere?... answer my questions for I AM HOOKED ON THIS STORY!
LuckyDetective chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I'm a sucker for AU and I like how the first chapter was setup. It would be awesome if you could write more
Sword On Fire chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Kudos to you for the research! And I really like the idea of this story. Please continue it!
Diamond Raider chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
This is a really interesting idea. I'm curious to see how all the characters come together, as they seem to all be miles away from eachother.

Danny is hurt! Poor Danny! I'm not exactly an anatomical genius, so, is that a permanent, never recover type injury? (this is why I'll never become a doctor. That, and blood makes me puke.)

I love Sams attuitude. 'I won't and you can't make me!'I 'spose that's how she always is, but that's probably the only part of history I really hate. "Act feminine, wear dresses, be polite, have MANNERS!" Oh merciful God, kill me NOW. I wouldn't put up with that, and I don't know how others did.