Reviews for Who Are You
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 11 . 6/24
'Tis and ending that I would have not expected. Squee! I kinda liked the ending. And also, the TV series was getting to be a tad ridiculous when Buffy didn't trust Angel anymore came up out of the blue. I mean, seriously? But, loved this story to bits. Way to go!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
JessAngelus chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
All three of them? What three? Buffy and Angel and who else? That part confused me. But great job over all! I kinda wish you had done more with the first part of the story. Like wrote out how it was for Buffy living with Angel and stuff, but I like what you did with the end. Very nice. i always hated Joss' ending. Giant cliff hanger. Gr. Yours is better. :)
BlackbAngeL chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
Your fic is really great... I couldn't stop reading until it was finished! Congratulations, really, I wish I could read things like this every day...

Thank you, I truly enjoyed it.
faelyn leaf chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
This was excellent! The ending was perfect, and you captured Angel so well.
Emma's Angel chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
Now THAT was a fan fic! That was totally awesome! I absolutely LOVED how you wielded the two series together like that! I was so absorbed that I lost track of time! LOL

This is the kind of work that inspires other fic writers!(like me!)I look forward to further fics!

AWESOME AWESOME work!