Reviews for As the Fates Allow
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Lovely story!
Tasie chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
Love it. LOVE it. LOVE IT!
All the drama, all the love and the all the truth made this a great fic!
serenityselena chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
wonderful story :)
azerjaban chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Wow. Just wow. Amazingly put together story.
catwoman8940 chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
Loved this story it was an interesting twist on these two but i love a good buffy and angel story and this fits that bill.
Knitchick chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
I really loved your story. It was beautiful and I wished things had really ended that way.

Don't get why this story doesn't have more reviews though as its one of the better ones out there.
MaryZG chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
Well, this was the first sex scene I read that actually brought tears to my eyes. I'm not sure what to think about that - I guess it was so moving. I'm sure it wouldn't be as moving if it was taken out of the larger context of the story. I didn't expect it to happen, not in a bad way, as if it weren't appropriate or as if it was out of place or something. It was just so sudden, I almost felt the surprise Buffy, or even Angel, must have felt at this point.

Naturally, I want to ask: what about the cursed curse? Are we to face Angelus, or what? Guess I'll see soon enough.

Anyway, "smut" (that's the name for it, right?), however welcome it might be, rarely feels this well placed in a storyline like this one IMO. I really want to know now what does it mean. Cause, whatever else we might think of it,sex between Angel and Buffy is never a private thing. Stuff happens when they have sex, and this felt like a fateful thing.

OK, I read a little more now. And I was right. I'm really impressed by this story so far.

I know a number of reviews is not any kind of indication of a story's worth, but somehow I feel this story should have received more reviews. And at the same time I don't care. It's a good story. There's an underlying tone to it, a kind of a calm and yet involved storytelling that I enjoy very much. Reserved yet affectionate. Not a word too much or too little. Everything said or shown matters and that makes a story well told. It keeps my attention, and invites even more attention as it progresses. Even if, by the end of it, something escapes this tight regime the narrator has set in this story, what's shown thus far reveals a fine writing talent.

And even though it's been years since the story was finished, I wanted to thank the author for this gift. I'll be reading more of your stuff, that's certain.
windeetree chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
Beautiful story. Well done ;)
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
Oh... So bittersweet, yet beautiful! I love it!

CT
Mishelle20 chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
I really enjoyed reading this fic. You did an amazing job with it.
CallaRose4ever chapter 14 . 6/28/2008
That was a good story. I enjoyed it, only you never said what happened to Spike after he left Sunnydale when Buffy died.

Thank you for sharing.
xlas chapter 14 . 5/27/2008
i loved your fic.

it was something new to read. thank you so much for writting it.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
That was a really great story. You deserve so many more reviews. I loved it so much!
JessAngelus chapter 14 . 12/28/2007
Have I mentioned how much I love your writing? I'm on a kick at the moment. I think I'm going to read all of your Buffy fanfics. Well... everything but the Spuffy stuff. great job! :)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
So sweet...

It's sad that Buffy and Anel got to be the only immortal ones, but at least that means that neither of them is alone, neither of them will ever be. And that makes me happy.

I had never seen the DawnConnor couple, but I deffinitely liked it. It was pretty.

I love the fic.