Reviews for Appreciating Poetry
sosayweall chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I know you wrote this quite a while ago but it holds up well. Given the Season 4 storyline I really hope you'll write another BSG fic. Thanks, I enjoyed it!
sosayweall chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I enjoyed your story. With all the reading aloud that's going on in Season 4 it has a certain relevance. Thanks!
carolann chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Loved the story. I love Bill and Laura as a couple. Thanks so much for sharing.
oncrn chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Really enjoyed this story. The pacing was spot on and the weaving of the poetry gives the story wonderful depth. Looking forward to more.

Regards

Fran
SavoryD chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Great story and well-written. I'm so anxious for these 2 to finally get together for real. Like Starbuck and Apollo, however, I'm fairly sure it will never happen - dangled just out of reach to ensure that people keep watching the show.

DC
mkiara chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
aww, that was adorable! Short and sweet...please write more! Laura/Bill has got to be one of the more interesting ships on Galactica!

Cheers
laumae chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
that was pretty good.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I really enjoyed this! I think it's the restraint that appeals to me the most. They know *it* is there, but they're cautious, and will let things develop slowly. I enjoyed Bill's inner thoughts, and Laura's "I'm alive" was perfect, as was her comment about his finally appreciating the appeal of the poetry... And, though it's great the way it is, I'll admit to kinda wishing there were a 'tbc' at the end, as opposed to the 'fin'.

Thanks for posting - it'll be nice to see your next story!
MGM chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I liked the way you wove the poem into the story. You did a good job with maintaining the tension between Roslin and Adama - both attracted to each other, but not too sure if that attraction should be allowed to go anywhere.