Reviews for 4 days 8 hours 12 minutes
Panda-no-Yuuhi chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Sequel, please! This was such a good story :)
SMALLwhitelies chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
no! why did you ahve to do that? good god, i can feel my heart breaking. sigh... well every good thing must come to an end. i was just hoping for a happy end, though it did have a tint of tragedy in the beginnging. it was written well enough but there are some grammer mistakes here and there. i advise you to look over it again, if only to make it look prettier. thanks for writing!
whitelilly chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
this is so sad
CultVideo chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Dang. Pretty damn cute.
Venedy chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
This is great! So touching... I like it...Thankx a lot...sobs...
Tristana chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
thank you, I am looking like a panda, crying like a god-knows-what over my laptop... (are these cute little machine waterproof?)

just beautiful... the letter L send to Raito is so... I don't know how to describe it. He knew he will die but he didn't do anything...and I was listening to the saddest song
akira chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Today I have finished reading this story.

I like the ending. As I don't think L&Light could have a happy ending. Maybe it's because of the oringinal manga.

but still, they have had 4 days 8 hours 12 minutes together,without anyone else,or thingking about anything kira and L. during that period of time, they only had each other. they were just themselves.

em, i like pot's story better than sd's,and my favourite couple is fuji and ryoma...is it a little bit strange?as most people prefer tezuka&fuji.

i like your story very much,and i love your speed...i hate people delay,although i am one of them..._

counting on your new story!

_
forbiddenlover chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
nice story... just as i would have liked...bitter-sweet love ia all light n L could have...sad, but touches heart. thks for the story!
chryssantes chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
You wrote some remarkable lines... very poetic.

Bittersweet end but it is better in this way.
kyo chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
i love bittersweet endings!
Reia Ashes chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
It's alright to not give it a happy ending 'cause when you think about it this is what would really, most likely, happen between the characters in this sort of situation. So, the ending was good. Actually, the whole story was good
Kitsui chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
So sad! so good end! I love the way you, ok fuck! english to hell, use translator!o-o!. La manera en que L compara a LIght con el oceano, que fanfic hermoso escribiste, encantador. Tantas frases hermosas que quedaran en mi historia!XDD, te adoro ¡*goes to fav*! ¿te cabe alguna duda?, por supuesto q a favoritos si sos una genia!
Ice Rapture chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
... ) I can't live without candy either.
Reia Ashes chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
I like this so far, I'll be waiting for the next update
Ice Rapture chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Lol, did you know that the sweetest thing to do is to lick cherry sauce off your lover's lips? XD Fun. Anyway, continue! XD