Reviews for The Phoenix and the Wolf
Padfoot258 chapter 11 . 4/21
I loved it. I always have enjoyed H/Hr fanfics , please update soon this is too good to quite
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
I give up, he spent like 2 days with them, then they went back to school? What happened to the rest of the summer?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
didn't like the beginning of this chapter, Hermione was still petrified at Dumbledor, didn't even bother to apologise to her parents, extremely rude of him. Then to ask them to care for Harry while she was unwel and to tell them they would be in danger as Harry wouldn't be as safe, as if he'd stayed with his relatives. Yet the Grangers don't seem concerned by this? I think you could do with editing and adding, to this chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2016
Next chapter! a little awkward but sex
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
Please come back and update this story. What happened. What did Dumbledore have such grave news that ways so bad
tkim619 chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
awwee it ended already...
Aedrie chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic I realized in the 3rd chapter that it seemed familiar and that I had read it before. I'd have thought there would be an update later on. I hope you decide to continue with this fanfic. It seems like the plot can develop more than your other fanfics. I'm following this story. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Interesting idea.
Philosophize chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Any chance that your story will be continued?
Vollar Chetowa chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
One part of your story doesn't make sense... Hermione didn't spend a lot of time with Ginny in chamber of secrets because she was being possessed, neither Harry nor Hermione spent any time in the summer with the weasels. Then how do Hermione and Ginny end up best girl friends? Also Molly and Lily were not friends, let alone best friends, they were casual acquaintances from the order.
GryffindorHeir chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Gah! Please continue your story, I am held in suspense, and I need the next chapter! Please!
The Gryffindor Heir
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
ooooooo wonder whats wrong.
harryhermionealways chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Really like your story and hope that you are able to update soon. Love Harry and Hermione together!
Cringo chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Wow, Snape almost rapes Lilly but is he expelled...hmmm sometimes I really despise Dumbledore.

I want to say...I love love love love the romance of Harry and Hermione. It is really sweet and again, I love it. lol

Blowing a raspberry that Sirus wants both Ron and Ginny so involved with what they are doing. I really wish you would hurry up with Neville because I adore Neville!
Cringo chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Love your authors note and want to say...well done on the chapter!