Reviews for The Phoenix and the Wolf
tkim619 chapter 11 . 3/27
awwee it ended already...
Aedrie chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic I realized in the 3rd chapter that it seemed familiar and that I had read it before. I'd have thought there would be an update later on. I hope you decide to continue with this fanfic. It seems like the plot can develop more than your other fanfics. I'm following this story. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Interesting idea.
Philosophize chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Any chance that your story will be continued?
Vollar Chetowa chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
One part of your story doesn't make sense... Hermione didn't spend a lot of time with Ginny in chamber of secrets because she was being possessed, neither Harry nor Hermione spent any time in the summer with the weasels. Then how do Hermione and Ginny end up best girl friends? Also Molly and Lily were not friends, let alone best friends, they were casual acquaintances from the order.
GryffindorHeir chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Gah! Please continue your story, I am held in suspense, and I need the next chapter! Please!
The Gryffindor Heir
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
ooooooo wonder whats wrong.
harryhermionealways chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Really like your story and hope that you are able to update soon. Love Harry and Hermione together!
Cringo chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Wow, Snape almost rapes Lilly but is he expelled...hmmm sometimes I really despise Dumbledore.

I want to say...I love love love love the romance of Harry and Hermione. It is really sweet and again, I love it. lol

Blowing a raspberry that Sirus wants both Ron and Ginny so involved with what they are doing. I really wish you would hurry up with Neville because I adore Neville!
Cringo chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Love your authors note and want to say...well done on the chapter!
Cringo chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Truthfully the reason why I read the Harry Potter stories is to see how much better other people can right the characters than the original author. So when something is not written exactly as it happened in the story that does not bother me in any way because its good to see it written so differently. I'm really surprised that you didn't have Remus getting Scabbers on the train since he was aware of who the Weasley's were and knew Scabbers would be there.

I have to say, I don't really like your Ginny character, of course not being a fan of her anyway may have something to do with it, but in the previous chapter when she invited herself along on a very personal event that Harry wanted Hermione to help him with and then as soon as they get back from going thru his parents personal stuff she immediately wants to know what they did. Could she not see the emotional experience they both had went thru, especially the red eyes from crying? She is not a very good friend and really rather pushy.
Cringo chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Sorry this was such a yucky chapter. First off having Molly Weasley and Lilly Potter best best friends (I got the impression they may have been lovers...God, that is so gross even thinking about it..who in their right mind would want to bang Molly Weasley)to set up Hermione and Ginny's best friend relationship (again, who in their right mind would want to bang Ginny Weasley) down the road. Not liking where this relationship is going. I would have loved Harry/Hermione bonded with friends but developing a sexual relationship with a best friend...nope not getting it.
Cringo chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I'm kind of confused. What is a little more than a peck on the cheek? And can I just say ewww.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
you seriously stoped it there! how mean!

now, if or of not your going to be updating soon, thatll make me happy/sad. depends on what you choose.

so, in hopes:

UPDATE SOON PLZ!
lesmisfan chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
i have to say a little fall of rain is the sadest song ive heard by-far