Reviews for The Portrait
Squirrelbait the Third chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
lilys hair is red
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I like how everyone before me mentioned Lily's hair and a few said "Titanic"... which were some of my thoughts too, but I wanted to say that this is a beautiful story. Original in the HP world. Also, the ending is a stroke of genius, as was the idea for the story. Good job!

Peace,

Yellow Moon
Super Cara chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
you said Lil'y hair was blonde in this, isn't it red?
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I really liked it! I just have one question, even though I know you'll hate me for it. How come the house wasn't cleaned up or steamrolled or anything? It just stayed like that for sixteen years? Lol, see, now you hate me.

I did like it though. It was cute.

sb
potterchik chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
As others have already said, Lily does have red hair. Other than that, I don't think there was anything wrong with it. When I started reading this, the first thing that did pop into my mind was Titanic, which is one of my favorite movies. This was really cute and I loved reading it. :)
teenprocrastinator chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
awesome! this is rather titanic-y (is there such a word?). this is awesome! i read some of your reviews and i laughed. and yes, as to what they said, lily has red hair. and the ending was perfect. poor harry
morgan chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
that was the first good one i have read in a long time!
tracyh chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I love this, it's beautifully written. It is rather Titanicish (I think I just invented a new word there) but you've made it your own scene.

Lily does have red hair, but others have said that already so I won't go on about it.
MoonlitClarity chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Yeah, I kinda had that thought when I read the part when James was getting ready to draw and Lily trying to find a pose. Nice job though! Except, doesn't Lily have red hair? But yeah, I liked it. )
pakiprncess4 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
i liked it a lot, it is so cute, but lily has red hair.
x.X.Loza.X.x chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
omg that story was just so sweet, i luved it
ProngsxLilyflower chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Aw... That was sweet. Lily had red hair, though, just to tell you. )
iloveSkaterBoys chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I really tought this was really really cute!
nim chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
ew
Hel chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Hey, this is really good! Short and sweet, and although it is kind of like Titanic, it sort of fits. The only thing is, I think the K rating should maybe be changed to a pg-13...