Reviews for Royal Flush
Docholiday024 chapter 12 . 2/15
when you have short chapters it kinda kills the story when a 1/4 of it is A/N's makes a guy not want to read it
noylj chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
She is falling for him why?
'Cause he's rich and has muscles? Seems pretty superficial.
noylj chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Drawing to an inside straight on the river?
And, he wins?
miguce chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
enjoyed this..
DukeBrymin chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Umm, didn't Harry already explain what NAMBLA stood for?
chris chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
if i remember correctly from the books,Remus complained about being irritable 2 days before the full moon,and was in pain from the transformation 2 days after the transformation but did not change the day after the full moon.
fireball900 chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
I loved Harry's pre-duel presentation.
Hope you continue this.
fireball900 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
I think Don Raphael may be my favourite character in this. It's so rare for there to be a character with an antagonistic relationship with the protagonist, yet, still be willing to help him. And be intelligent and understanding when the protagonist annoys him.
LWJ2 chapter 18 . 2/15/2015
Nice story, I do hope you pick it up again. Thanks for sharing it.
LWJ2 chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
I'm enjoying this. NAMBLA. Buwahahahahaha. That's great, I'd never have thought of it and I'm delighted you did.
at-nightfall chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Hermione should not have to a big problem with jet lag. She went the easy direction, lengthening her day. She could have slept some hours on the plane.
Going back from the US to UK is the big jet lag problem. I needed one week in 1999 and two weeks in 2001.
Starfox5 chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
Very good Story - I love this alternate aftermath, and war against Voldemort.
jchangpa chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
Good story bad ending. RIP on the abandom bim.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Aaand Stopped reading.

Harry is dumb enough to gamble on Hermione's life then he's not worth her.
GBTtown chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
This is a good story, too bad it took the author two years to write and still leave it incomplete.