Reviews for The Ninjako and the TaiChi Master
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! this story rocks!
love2daydream chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
This story is just amazing keep going
inactive.deleted chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This story has really good potential! Please, write more. I read this like last year! and I still haven't seen a new chapter! Please, update...YOU LEFT US AT A CLIFFHANGER!
X.Creature.X.EnchainedX chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
I luv this story -so happy that you updated,this was a kewl chapter!
Avalon's mists chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Oh yeah. I just reread this chapter and the end was actually very good. To be honest I got sleepy around chapter 4 and forgot to finsh it. when I got around to the end I was actually all the bad ChaseOc fics they end upp happily married or whatnot. You took into considerartion the cats.
Elen chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
dundunduun! please write more soon! I heart this story! x3
X.Creature.X.EnchainedX chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
awesome story! please update soon -I can't wait to read more!
Avalon's mists chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
OK. Well You never want to mention other stories while writing. If you have to say it looked like narutos blah... ditch it. And oh yah ,whats jainism? And there is no such thing as a Islamic is a Jewish house of prayer. Do you mean a Mosque? I also diaprove of the pairing. 17and 20... the age differene is insumountable! oh yah and Chase isooc.
Azumi of Fire chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
this is so good...
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Write another chapter already I have been waiting for weeks
SoneAnna chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Great story!
Kaeley Mel chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
sorry it took so long to review but i was caught up with things. Nice chappie keep up the good work. :D
Phoenix Takaramono chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
Just to tell you, even if you beg, don't demand people to review your story. Other people have other things to do and you have no right to force us to review your story. But, if you do want them, try to make your chapters more exciting. Right now, I'm bored out of my mind reading yours since there's not a whole lot of action and your romance hints. I don't understand why Chase would fall in love with this girl. Oh yeah, delete this one author note. It's against the rules. Delete this chapter or else you'll find your story deleted the very next day.
Kaeley Mel chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
yay this is awesome. :D
Kaeley Mel chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
yay you updated, it was a interesting chapter and no spelling mistakes yay. :D