Reviews for What If
stelladelnordxd chapter 10 . 8/25/2008
See, you wrote this story so beautifully. I found you could have added a little more detail, but I honestly didn't mind a'tall. You wrote the romance between Nick and Sara so well, I was honestly surprised it was your first Snicker's story...(even though I can't see Sara asking for a one night stand).

All in all, you did an excellent job :)
adara13 chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Aww, I really enjoyed this fic.
Ziva4Tony chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
What a wonderul story. Loved the wedding and the trying to get together after the baby was born. LOL I remeber those days, it is like the baby has radar.
Ziva4Tony chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Poor Sara even though they were not commited to each other finding the man you love with another women is not fun.
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Great story so far. LOL Loved the would you turn around line I am not dressed. ROFLOL
kiefersgirl1971 chapter 10 . 12/12/2006
A brilliant piece - well done
Andi Nagy chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
Congratulation!

I have read more than 500 fanfictions, but yours is one of the greatest and most entertaining. You are a genius because you are able to show the real characters and dream a story which I really really love. Please, do write more wonderful fanfictions like that.

Love, Andi Nagy from Hungary
Mishelle20 chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
I loved this. You did an amazing job with the different aspects that you wrote into the plot.
jdcocoagirl chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
perfect love it even the ending so nice hope you write more snicker stories
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
Aw, how sweet! Marvelous job!

Jenny
katydid13 chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
Whammy chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
Great job! I look forward to reading more Snicker fics from you if you make them... :)
Writerbitch92 chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
aww amn it is the end i hope that you write a squal. well good story really like it.

lover snickers

~Ally
Bahamut.girl chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
i really liked this story. And im a new mom so i guess this last chapter was dedicated to me too. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it.

Jake
Chione of the Nile chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
Oh God, it's over already! That was a really great story, I enjoyed reading it! I can just picture Nick complaining to Warrick! That was great! Thanks for clearing up the nursing thing! Job well done. :)

Chione