Reviews for Where Angels Dare to Tread
Queensarrow chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I hope more of this is planned.
Centralion chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Romance, the emergence of a possible rival, and a new deus, all in one chapter. Please keep going. This could be most interesting.
WhiteDragonShiro chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I don't normally read Angelic Layer fanfics, but I've been going through you're profile and reading all the fics that catch my eye. You've got a lot of good ones altough there is one major problem. You've got several great stories AND YOU DON'T UPDATE THEM! I hate getting all caught up in a story and then being hauled up short because the author didn't update beyond 3 chapters! Please please please UPDATE!

P.S. WADTT is really good. I look forward to reading more about Andrew and Gabriel.
Ares20 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Good story. It started a bit slow but the pace picked up. I'd like to learn more about Andrew and Anne and I'd love to see Anne blow her top when she discovered Andrew was more successful at Angelic Layer than her. If possible and if it isn't too rude of me to ask, please add another chapter or ten, thank you
LDSJediMaster chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please poste again soon.
aeroprime chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Hm... This has promise. I like it and I hope you continue it soon. :)
KeitorinTeirra chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
loved it! Talk about a good fanfic. Can't wait for more of it to come out! :) I'll be looking out for it.

deactivatedforever23890214 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I like it so far. It's a very different way of starting the typical Angelic Layer story. Keep going!
Unlucky-amulet chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
The beginning was a bit tedious, but the rest of the fanfic was pretty interesting. I look forward to the next chapter!

Though what's the purpose of Mark's younger brother?
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This is very promising...I LOVE IT XD I wanna read more!
Quizer chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Hey, this is interesting. I've never heard of Angelic Layer before, but you are a talented writer, and the fact that it is an AU composed of OCs means that I don't actually need any foreknowledge. I'm certainly looking forward to more of this!

Actually, I'd like to look at other fics like this one, but in those 230 fics that are on this site, I'd estimate there are about five really good ones, and none of them ground-AU like yours. Though if you could recommend something, I'd appreciate it.

see you next chapter

Saint X chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Well anyways, welcome to the world of the layer!

- End Greeting -

Well anyways, this is a kind of fic that i can read for some inspiration while taking a break from writing my AL fic (93 chapters and 135 reviews - i must be crazy to have pulled this!).

Well anways, I'll be pinning this for good times sake.
CattyNebulart chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
The beginning is not very gripping, but other than that it's interesting enough.

Does Anne have any redeeming characteristics? Andrew feels like a saint, and even granting that everything is told from his viewpoint it's a little much.