Reviews for Kickass Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Potterformers chapter 6 . 1/31
Yeah i do like the Cho idea, seeing as there are less Harry/Harem relations with Cho in them and you should still add in Ginny just to bash Ron, speaking of him: where is he?
Potterformers chapter 4 . 1/31
the lion
Master Xehanort chapter 6 . 1/2
Keep going my friend you are doing great so far so don't quit now I am looking forward to seeing how the next chapter will turn out.
Alucard hellsing chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I love it the cho idea is great and can Harry use his Red Dragon devil arm in the next chapter my friend?
Master Xehanort chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I love it keep going it is great so far and can Harry fight Voldemort in the next chapter? it's just a suggestion you don't have to follow it if you don't want too my friend.
Master Xehanort chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I love the Cho idea it really works and the idea for the castle is great so keep going I want to see what will happen next.
shadow master69 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Hey I like this story so are you going to continue it
dragon fire chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
u do realize u just gave part of the story right
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Harry should have the Imperial Gold Dragon as well. HARRY IS A BADASS :P
Hermione should have the Lightning Phoenix
Aphrodite should have the Royal Arch Griffon or a Shadow Lion
Master Xehanort chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
I love this story and I love the idea of Harry and his girls having their own elementally built castle so could you put that idea in the next chapter pleas?
Nasira chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
I love this story in the next chapter can Harry and his girlfriends go on a date? and I really want to see Harry go Vergil Sparda on Dumbldore.
Sparda chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
I love this story and I want MORE! so please put in more chapters and here's a hint have Harry go all Vergil Sparda on Dumbledor's ass.
Nasira chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
I love where this story is heading so please put in more chapters oh and can you put in Harry talking to his familiar.
Nasira chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I love where your heading with this story my friend so please put in more of Harry potter with his girlfriends in the next few chapters.
Mari Wollsch chapter 6 . 5/2/2013