Reviews for How Sam Saved Dean
Louey06 chapter 1 . 1/2
Go Sam! I'm s happy that Sam was able to help Dean. poo o Jphn for npt beng a better parent and helping Dea when he was a kid. Great story, i really liked it!
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Sooooo touching! At least Dean had one person looking out for him. Sammy to the rescue!
I loved the whole story, all the interactions between the Winchester family members and I thank you kindly for writing and posting it!
Sincerely, Anonymous
PrincessWolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I actually have never read a story with a stuttering Dean, and to be honest I really liked it, origanal and cute, Well Done!
Bluemoonduchess chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
OMG, this was awesome! I'm sucker for anything speech or language related, so I was already biased into liking this story, but your writing and creation of this whole new world really nailed it for me. Excellent work.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is a cool unique story about the Winchesters. Good job. :D
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Ok ... HOW does this not have more reviews? This is the sweetest SPN fic I've ever read. Ever. I friggin' LOVED it. Wow ... instant fave, and I'm going to read the sequel straight away D
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Okay, so I really should've read this one first. I am a moron. Everything makes so much more sense now!

And oh, my God, could Dean BE any cuter? I really don't think so...*grin* And you've proved that Sam can indeed save his brother once in a while. I like that.

But oh, how I hated John in this particular fic. I wanted to wring his stupid drunken neck and then smash one of his bottles over his head. *rolls eyes* Thank God he wasn't really like this in the show-I mean, he was irritating, but not like THIS!

*stomps off to teach Imaginary John a thing or two and calls over shoulder* Great fic!

-Adara-chan
acsgrlie chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
such a cute story! I love when Sammy shows how much he cares for Dean!
Aacire chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This was a good story. I liked the way you told it, because I haven't read a story like this before. I like little heart warming stories about them. Well till next time around, Asta!
renniespice chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I loved it! Very cute story!
rodney215 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That was awesome. The brotherly love just makes me so happy...
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
i love this story! youd never think dean had a disablilty but it could have been possible...great idea very original!

thanks

VESPER
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Are you gonna continue this story? It's a good one!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I really enjoyed reading your story. It was a highly unusual subject. I've never read anything like it in the "Supernatural" world. You had your own spin on the characters, but you kept to their essence. Awesome job! I would love find out more about this universe that you created. Keep up the fantastic writing. Hope to read more from you soon. Until your next update, Happy Writing!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I went to jr. high with a darling boy who stuttered very badly, it was worse around the teachers and I remember how some of them reacted to him. Surprisingly we, the students, were very protective of him. You must know a stutterer or you read a lot about it. This was good and a new concept. I'm ashamed to admit I like the stories where Dean is at a slight disadvantage for some reason, even if it's a situation of his own creation.