Reviews for How Sam Saved Dean
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
This story made me so happy, this was one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Good job
Louey06 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Go Sam! I'm s happy that Sam was able to help Dean. poo o Jphn for npt beng a better parent and helping Dea when he was a kid. Great story, i really liked it!
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Sooooo touching! At least Dean had one person looking out for him. Sammy to the rescue!
I loved the whole story, all the interactions between the Winchester family members and I thank you kindly for writing and posting it!
Sincerely, Anonymous
PrincessWolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I actually have never read a story with a stuttering Dean, and to be honest I really liked it, origanal and cute, Well Done!
Bluemoonduchess chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
OMG, this was awesome! I'm sucker for anything speech or language related, so I was already biased into liking this story, but your writing and creation of this whole new world really nailed it for me. Excellent work.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is a cool unique story about the Winchesters. Good job. :D
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Ok ... HOW does this not have more reviews? This is the sweetest SPN fic I've ever read. Ever. I friggin' LOVED it. Wow ... instant fave, and I'm going to read the sequel straight away D
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Okay, so I really should've read this one first. I am a moron. Everything makes so much more sense now!

And oh, my God, could Dean BE any cuter? I really don't think so...*grin* And you've proved that Sam can indeed save his brother once in a while. I like that.

But oh, how I hated John in this particular fic. I wanted to wring his stupid drunken neck and then smash one of his bottles over his head. *rolls eyes* Thank God he wasn't really like this in the show-I mean, he was irritating, but not like THIS!

*stomps off to teach Imaginary John a thing or two and calls over shoulder* Great fic!

-Adara-chan
acsgrlie chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
such a cute story! I love when Sammy shows how much he cares for Dean!
Aacire chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This was a good story. I liked the way you told it, because I haven't read a story like this before. I like little heart warming stories about them. Well till next time around, Asta!
renniespice chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I loved it! Very cute story!
rodney215 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That was awesome. The brotherly love just makes me so happy...
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
i love this story! youd never think dean had a disablilty but it could have been possible...great idea very original!

thanks

VESPER
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Are you gonna continue this story? It's a good one!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I really enjoyed reading your story. It was a highly unusual subject. I've never read anything like it in the "Supernatural" world. You had your own spin on the characters, but you kept to their essence. Awesome job! I would love find out more about this universe that you created. Keep up the fantastic writing. Hope to read more from you soon. Until your next update, Happy Writing!