Reviews for Dark Angel: Echoes of the Past
wicked18writer chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Awesome.
scmumsy chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Biggs was sooo lying. He has a thing for her but knew from her reaction.
scmumsy chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
It was awesome. Love the ending and how cool was it for you to let Ben be rescued. Thanks
scmumsy chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Outstanding. My eyes are tearing, its like I could hear her screams. This is a really good story and I am enjoying the direction you are taking it.
scmumsy chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I hope she tells them about Ben soon. I might actually help her with her anger and grief. You're doing a good job.
946MishaV chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Can't stop myself from reading this story over and over again...
alwaysandforever08 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Awwwh, that was such a heartbreaking yet sweet story! I loved it!
Emmy305 chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
Awwwww man i love Alec 3 your story was great: action, romance... man i loved it!
quirkys chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
i think i started reading this at NWP before it was done. it took me a while but i got back to it! it's a great read with just the right amount of tension that kept me coming back. thanks for this!
coolkitty154 chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
aw! Cutest dark angel fic ever! Luved it!
Shirley chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
it's 3 in the morning and i just finished your wonderful story. Thank you!
Leona Cazadora chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Great story! The plot was nicely detailed with just enough twists to keep it complex, but not enough to make it too unbelievable, and you managed to keep it all coherent and consistent throughout.

Thanks for writing.
X-5 450 chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
I love ur story add more
silverdragonfly31 chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
Wonderful story. I enjoyed every page. Although I may cry if it is really your last DA fic. :(
Capitol Girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
A year or so late, but you've got another fan. Bravo ! Excellent writing skills paired with an imagination that keeps each story fresh . Same goes for a couple other fics of yours that I've read. I look forward to reading the rest now that I've found your list.

I love how you take a different perspective, a twist in the realities approach to each story that you write, while still keeping the same basic characteristics intact in our favorite characters Max and Alec. Thank you for the wonderful stories.