Reviews for 10 things I hate about Eva
are you going to keep writing this story? if you can keep writing
yclui chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Woo! That was a fun read. Hope this gets updated some time.
NapalmInTheRain chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Damn. Another good fic that's dead.
shin-jim99 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Yui Ikari died during Shinji's conception? You mean sex with Gendo was either so wonderful or so horrible it killed her? What a beast!
EdmondDantes chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Such a wel written story...suspenseis killing me, finish it! :)
simply -v chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
you know how you go back n forth in time, i kinda get confused sometimes lol.

nonetheless, cant wait to read more of this awesome hilarious, original AU.
simply -v chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
bueatiful, just amazingly bueatiful.
simply -v chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
aw keke thats more like it :P finally SxA moments
simply -v chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
! eh i thought Mana had a thing for Shinji!

say what?
simply -v chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
the beginning was nice but did you really ahve to have Asuska so aggro? and violent? lol.

woah Rei has friends! woot :)
simply -v chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
now THIS is something different :P

very nice start, very captivating :)

would love to see where this is going
miguelangel chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
i liked it a lot i read it all in one sat. i should really wathc 10 things i hate about you looks like i nice movie, excellent story
Fresh C chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
of course I remember this stuff... although when you sent it to me it was more like a jumble of mismatched scenes. It reads a lot better when you can look at it all in a linear format. Keep it up man. and uh... END REVIEW
MitoFreak chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
This is a great story, and I hope you contiue it.

With that said I think you have spent too much time developing all of the supporting characters and there are far too many of them, it detracts from the focus of the story a bit.

The love hina scene where they fall on each other is funny and I think it works well in your story, but it would have been nice if you changed it a little more, like maybe having Asuka (since she's more aggressive than Naru) actually kiss shinji. But in any event you should write what you like.

Thanks
areviewer chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
the story is great. the writing (at times), the flow; not so great. to be blunt, my friend, it felt like 3 to 4 different stories roughly glued together and because of that, it gets awfully confusing. my suggestion; hold off on the release for a bit, read over the thing yourself, and if you feel like it makes sense, then i suppose, go ahead.