Reviews for Going in Circles
Marvin is my Muse chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
This story was amazing! And so hilarious! Tom was great and the whole scene with Jo and Simon and his wife. The whole thing was really well written and I loved Tom! He reminded me of Ronald from Nightshifter! (except Dean liked Ronald!)

Loved this story - it was really really really great! Hee!

-Marvin
Diva0789 chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
that was amazing! i definetly agree with Dean raising sam. that is definetly how it happened. lol. cant wiat for your next story! yay you!
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
That was hysterical, loved the salt packets and Star Trek references. Great job!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
lol this was one of the funnier ones. :)

XsarahX
carole chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
For me, part one ends with:

Dean shrugged. “He probably tripped over his own feet.”

“Still… You mind?” Sam asked, looking back at the farmer.

“F

I've hit refresh a couple times, but it doesn't seem to help.

Carole
stealthyone chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
Poor Tom, thinking he's thisclose to making a big alien discovery, and then Dean and Sam shoot him down. LOL at him calling the boys Men in Black.

Favorite lines:

It always took forever to get the smell of smoke out of his clothes. Hazard of the job. As often as they ended up burning corpses, they probably smelled like two pack a day smokers and just couldn’t tell it anymore.

I really like those details. I'm sure that they must often smell rather smoky.

“There was a woman,” Tom frowned in concentration. “I think… I think I kissed her.”

Dean’s mouth quirked up on one side. “Well, that must have been a new experience.”

*snickers*

“First we’re avenging angels and now we’re the Man keeping the little guy down,” Dean sighed. “We just can’t win tonight.”

*g*

“I’m not letting you stay up late anymore,” Sam said. “The Sci-Fi Channel is not good for you.”

Dean just grinned. “Beam me up, Scottie.”

Cute last exchange between the boys to round out the story.

I really enjoyed this one. As usual, good banter and a good plot, along with solid characterization. Looking forward to your next piece. :)
stealthyone chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
I love Dean’s quick recap, and I love this line:

“The three rules of real estate,” Dean sighed. “Location, location, location.”

*g* Oh Dean, you are so very amusing. :)
stealthyone chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Naughty, naughty Simon. And that twist at the end? Really good. :)

Favorite lines:

While they were talking, he had slowly been making his way around Tom to stand next to Dean. He wasn’t armed and Dean didn’t need the added worry of trying to protect someone standing opposite him.

I love this, how aware Sam is of his proximity to Dean, and why he needs to get closer.

“You are avenging angels,” Joe said. “You were sent here to help me.”

“Hold on there, buddy,” Dean said, looking stunned. “I’m pretty sure every preacher in town just sat up and said, ‘heck, no.’”

stealthyone chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Ooh, very exciting chapter, what with the boys in some peril, and Simon being all twitchy and mysterious, and then Tom being … different. Hmm …

Favorite lines:

“Sammy?” he demanded, smacking him lightly.

“Don’t hit me,” Sam mumbled, still not opening his eyes. “Trying to breathe.”

*g*

Tom came to with a gasp, dragging in great gulps of air. He took one look at Dean and then promptly passed out again.

“I’m going to try not to take that personally,”

stealthyone chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
One thing I like in this story is that Tom is kind of a mirror of Dean in terms of getting geeked up about the unexplained. Dean can laugh all he wants, but they both share a passion for their work. *g*

Black dots began to swim in front of his eyes and Sam faintly realized he wasn’t breathing. But it was a distant realization and one that he could do nothing about. The pressure against his body was simply so great that he couldn’t make his chest expand to allow his lungs to fill. His ears were ringing, his blood pounding audibly. He was going to suffocate in a wide open field.

Good description here. Made *me* feel breathless. :)
stealthyone chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Bored!Dean. Crop circles. Another person using an EMF meter. Sounds like the makings of yet another good story. :)

Favorite lines:

“You know why I like Indiana so much?” Dean asked.

Sam only raised an eyebrow in response.

“It’s the scenery. It’s always changing. Sometimes the corn’s on the left. Sometimes it’s on the right.”

*g* I so love bored!Dean. He amuses me greatly.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
Awesome job, happycabbage! Very lovely case-file story. I love the mix of banter and action and angst, and everything was tied up so perfectly! K. Hanna Korossy recommended this and I'm glad I read it. Thanks for sharing,

emily
brighette chapter 6 . 11/5/2006
“Thought I raised you better than that.” Only after it was out did Dean realize what he’d said and fought not to blush in embarrassment. - Ahh, too sweet :)
sams1ra chapter 6 . 11/5/2006
"Joe’s ticked now and he’s possessed our nice sci-fi geek friend, Tom. Note the freaky, glowy eyes.” hee hee. That was a cute story. Thanks for sharing.
ps chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
That was a really awesome story, dude! I totally loved it, thought it was really fun in the right places, perfect amount ofr everything, and it was easy to understand so if that was what you were going for, then it was spot on! I really loved this, it was a different story than the usual spirit hunting stories. I could go on and on, but as you can tell i really loved your work here tonight, and i think thats enough for now! Well done, dude!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »