Reviews for Going in Circles
Surplus Imagination chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
It was amusing. You left Dean's legs alone in this one. I kept looking for that, you know. As I'm sure you intended, I kept flashing to the X-Files. I'm also guessing that you were a fan.

Did you notice how similar the episode 'Simon Said' was to 'Pusher' in the X-Files? Getting hit by the bus, setting themselves on fire, and the twin did it. Maybe you can write that into one of your stories.

Anyway back to this story. I liked the suffocating pressure/crop circles. I thought they were clever.

Thanks for the story!
stjra chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
This chapter as usual was excellent. I love your sense of humour and the way you wite the Winchester Boys is so true to the series. Again thanks for sharing your talent with us, so that us not blessed with a lick of talent can live vicariously through your wonderful imagination.
MacCartney chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
And then next month Sam finds an article about them in the Weekly World News!
Phx chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Very nice story. I enjoyed the brotherly banter.
Tigerdrake chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Way cute.
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Thank you.

Another nice brother moment when Dean commented on raising Sam. (I was hoping to find something to read that would make me smile after tonights episode.)

I enjoyed your story, nice job wrapping it up.

Thanks for sharing it with us, until your next one, take care.
EagleGirl6 chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
That was really cute... although some people think that not all crop circles are hoaxes :) It would be fun to see Tom again, he was kinda interesting!
Savage Shade chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
I love the Star Trek references, I'm not ashamed to admit I used to love that show, as well as just about anything else sci-fi. I like Tom's reaction; 'Government? CIA? FBI? You're the Men In Black!' One of those memory things probably would come in handy for the boys, but the power would probably go to Dean's head at times. A highly entertaining story all round, keep up the good work.
DarkMiserie chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
fantastic! i loved it! sad it had to end though!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
I am so impressed with these neat little stories you come up with! Or maybe jealous. But this was another wonderful entry in your collection and one I will happily recommend. I love how they really can't win sometimes because they can't tell the truth, but especially the banter, like Sam's line about Dean being the opposite of a bodyguard, and throwing back Dean's, "Am I boring you" line at him. The best, though, was Dean's slip of the tongue about how he raised Sam. I have always liked that thought but you just totally warmed me with that. Lovely job.
devonshire64 chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
great story, i loved it. very, very funny and enjoyable. i loved tom trying to interview Sam and Dean about the aliens.

JennK528 chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Loved it! And poor Tom, so close to a real mystery and never figuring it out...

Favorite line: "Thought I raised you better than that." Too sweet. And I love how you go from sweet to snarky in a couple of lines.

Well done!

(But I hope Maggie wises up!)
princess peanut chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
That was great! Very amusing, I found myself laughing at the end. You wrote the banter between the guys wonderfully. I could have read even more of this story but you ended it perfectly! Hope you write more soon!
Rinne chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
*giggles*
Relativity1953 chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
“Mocking the clueless… It’s one of the few perks of this job.”

- Its statements like this that make me love your stories. Its just so Dean!

“Snot-nosed, ungrateful brat. Thought I raised you better than that.”

“You did. The problem is that I also grew up with you. And you were a bad influence, man.”

- Well, that just upped the aw-level by a few dozen points.

And, I love how the whole story came full circle - no pun intended (well, maybe a little). So, we've gone through the senses... are we on geometric shapes now? Just wondering if I should try and spot a pattern. Keep up the great work!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »