Reviews for Going in Circles
Relativity1953 chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
“Mocking the clueless… It’s one of the few perks of this job.”

- Its statements like this that make me love your stories. Its just so Dean!

“Snot-nosed, ungrateful brat. Thought I raised you better than that.”

“You did. The problem is that I also grew up with you. And you were a bad influence, man.”

- Well, that just upped the aw-level by a few dozen points.

And, I love how the whole story came full circle - no pun intended (well, maybe a little). So, we've gone through the senses... are we on geometric shapes now? Just wondering if I should try and spot a pattern. Keep up the great work!
shywalk chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
It did entertain me Thank you :)
Machaggis chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
Love the salt trick! Good ol' Sam.
stjra chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
OMG that was really funny, where do I start...“I can’t help that I have vastly superior reflexes,” Dean shot back, getting to his feet. “The force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet.” He grinned, knowing Sam was rolling his eyes without even having to see it.

and then the salt packets! I love your writing! Thanks SO much for sharing! It keeps me going between episodes!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
Great chapter.

Loved Dean trying to push Sam out of the circle and Sam pulling Dean with him. Nice job with the brother moments.

You wrote some great action scenes, like Dean and Sam pulling Maggie and Tom from the sink hole, or getting everyone out of the field at the end.

Dean and Sam's lines about who gets to rescue the girl next time were very cute.

I had to laugh that it was the salt packets from Sam's pocket that helped the brothers.

You've done a great job with this story, very entertaining.

Thanks for the update.

Take care.
shywalk chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Hehehehe Dean :) Nice chapter
EagleGirl6 chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
That was fun:) Sam saved the day with salt packets! Hehehe, Dean got elboed in the tummy; guess Maggie didn't notice who she was laying on in her concern for her husband... what's wrong with her? Thanks for the chapter:)
Rinne chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
He. Loved Dean's snarking at the end.
DarkMiserie chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
awesome chapter...

and that last line rofl... .i work in real estate! how funny is that!
Rinne chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
Interesting development.

I sniggered at the Smallville crack.
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
What a good twist to end on! Good chapter, I can't wait til Maggie finds out the scoop on her men...
Savage Shade chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
What an, hm how to say this in polite company, I think I'll have to settle on...idiot. What kind of person, idiot, kills his best friend then marries his girlfriend? Sometimes I just don't get people. I don't get the Smallville reference, even Jensen wasn't incentive enough to make me watch that show (and don't let me start, it irritates the crap outta me). Good chapter(s), it would seem that I'll only ever review on every other chapter, though I'm not sure whether to blame my screwy email or I can honestly say I didn't expect the twist with what was causing the crop circle. Total bummer about working on Hallowe'en though.
stjra chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
Oh Bummer that you had to work Halloween night! Hope it wasn't too bad! Just can't get enough of this story! Hee Hee, “Anyone else feel like they just stepped into an episode of Smallville?” ! I love it! You write Dean and Sam so well! Thanks again for sharing!
sams1ra chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
“I’m going to try not to take that personally,” lol "He also mentally reminded himself to have a talk with Sam about all his frowning. His face was going to stick like that." Hee hee trying to stop Sam from frowning… “Anyone else feel like they just stepped into an episode of Smallville?” ROFL and that crack about the avenging angles and the preachers… lol! Good writing, really good story. Keep it up! (and frequently updated, please)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Another great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. Loved the Samallville reference!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »