Reviews for Going in Circles
shywalk chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
No disasters then...I'm waiting
Toxicangel chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
awesome!

i love your stories...you keep true to the boys...
princess peanut chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Now that was just a mean cliffie! lol But I'm not complaining. Very mysterious! And I love the banter between everyone, so very much like the boys. Perfectly written. Can't wait until tomorrow!
JennK528 chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Geek alert! I bare my true colors! Tom Baker! Doctor Who number four! LOL!

Yay, more tomorrow.

That Dean, such a smartass!
Eryn chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Hi

I really like this. I giggled when all Sam is armed with is salt packages from lunch! Good job - can't wait for the next chapter.

Eryn
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I love how this is starting - Aliens, ghosts, they're all super-natural. Your dialogue between the boys cracks me up! I'm just wondering when Marigold will make an appearance:)

Dean is so funny! I can totally see him saying this under his breath:

‘Set it on Stun, my ass!’

This is very succint, and such a perfect Sam-thought:

His brother was a goal-oriented person.

You're so good... The first line was funny; but then sad when you read the last sentence:

When meeting new people, some guys checked their hair, some checked their clothes. Dean checked his gun. As always it was comforting to Sam and yet an unsettling reminder of how they lived their lives.

Do you really think this, or is this Dean & Sam's opinion? Just curious... Perhaps I should be patient and keep reading?:):

Things like crop circles were so easy to disprove, it just made people more skeptical.

Nothing brings the light back to Dean's eyes better than finding a sky-high EMF! I can't wait to find out where you're going with this.

Thanks for the new story,

Kelly
Machaggis chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
LOL, once again you have a gem! And I don't know who tolld you the last story was too complex or whatever...but, uh, I prefer NOT to have my stories spoon fead to me. Your writing is perfect, don't change it.
shywalk chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Interesting...I'll be waiting for more.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
What a nice surprise, a new mystery, a new story.

I enjoyed your last story, sure there was a few ghosts in it, but in end you wrapped it all up.

Doesn't matter, you have a new story with the brothers, so I'm happy. Will look for your next update.

Take care.
Toxicangel chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
awesome! so glad your muse is back and your writing another one...
stjra chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Cool, I've been hanging out for another one of your stories! Last one too complicated? Ah..ok, I'm sure their are some literary challenged persons out there that need to be catered for as well, but for the rest of us, please just write with you own style! I for one really enjoy it and I enjoy having to think about plot line and story elements. Please don't take all reviews on face value, trust your writers instinct and write true to your natural style. Ok that was a bit deep, but I'd hate to have to wait so long again for one of your great story cause someone gave you writers block with a erroneous comment! Thanks for sharing with us, can't wait for the next update!
JennK528 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
You go ahead and be as complicated as you want. It's your story.

And with that wisdom, please write more!

Love the set-up so far.

Dean always checking his gun. *g* Well, OF COURSE!
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Please don't make this one an alien story. I like ghost stories but how will you work that into it? You have csught my interest.
devonshire64 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
yay you're back! great start.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
For the record, I didn't think your last story was too complicated. Maybe the reader wasn't paying attention. Anyway, I'm on board no matter how you write it. I love your dialogue and characterizations: Dean checking his gun, the banter about the scenery, Dean going still when he hears about the EMF reader. Great details. Looking forward to more!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »