Reviews for Identity Theft
Pippalina chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Holy crap, this...I don't know what to say
This is gonna be a ride and a half
AngelicSentinel chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
The identity crisis, taken to its logical conclusion. I love this so much, especially in the little ways, just how you used certain phrases, how you let the reasoning feel natural. The understanding is what I think I like the best, especially at the end. That kind of thing is hard to convey, but I think you did it well, and without unnecessary conflict.

I like how contained it is. I think you did a wonderful job, especially with characterization!

Thank you for taking the time to write and post this!
long live marshmallows chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
This is so good. I'm crying and happy. Mainly crying but with the way how this story went, I can't help but be happy about the outcome...
Midnight Rosedrop chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
I really loved this story, and although I didn't care much for those particular pairings usually, the presentation made me care. In the end it felt right and left nearly no room to complain. The only thing I found left to be desired, would be the reveal to the mothers, which honestly scares me more than the revelation to the girls. All in all, this was outstanding!
Emerald Time chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
This was great! It would be awesome if you added an image or one-shot of Shinchi and Kaito reuniting with their favorite books.
Ryeweeahsnayeh chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
Wow! Thats good! The names were hard to follow, but i got it eventually.
RenesmeVivio chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
I felt sad when I finish this fic sorry
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Mmmmm I'm really feel lost and confused between those clones ( same case with Hiji wanting to eat my hair instead of hat).
I don't understand Shinichi he can return to his old life and tell Kaito the real thing and he will understand the situation.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Mmmmm so descriptive, a lot of monologs and brief thinking of the certain situation. I think you made a good points, I like ur fic.
ApoptoxinWorshipper chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
This is pretty amazing
Anilover chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Yh no' bad. Great Bodyswap idea XD
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Beautiful chapter.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
I've read so many fanfictions with those characters so far, but this one is one of a kind. It was moving and beautiful and I was crying the entire time (even while I smiled at the end).
An amazing story, well done! :)
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
Beautiful story.
Kitsu3 chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
I'm smiling and yet feel suspiciously like crying. This was beautiful, and I'm glad it has a happy ending or else I probably would leave with a broken heart. Ouch. As it is, you've pieced it back together, but it still hurts a bit. Thanks for sharing.

Kitsu3