Reviews for It's In The Eyes
Tracey Claybon chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Don't konw if someone already brought this to your attention, but...

As to your last statement this chapter - there is a canon for DC African-American Green Lantern - John Stewart. He is canon for both the comics and for the Justice League/Justice League Unlimited animated series, and was a major character for both. In the comics, he was also an architect; in the JLU 'verse he was a former Marine.

I like your story, and I'm making it a favorite. Nice characterization, and all the characters are well written and in character!
Medea Callous chapter 19 . 5/18/2009
Interesting story. I liked your Fin a lot.
j0k3 chapter 19 . 4/5/2009
I loved this fic

A-Ma-Zing!
j0k3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
when I read the introduction, I thought Liv was Bobby's sister

and so you know: I Love this story alrady
The Confused One chapter 19 . 2/26/2007
OH! YAY This is great. :) I'm glad. I liked the ending. It was excellent. A happy B/A is a good BA. :) Though, it would have been nice if it had been Bobby and/or Alex who had broken Nicole, but I'm glad someone did. :) Great work. he he he
Poeticpunk777 chapter 19 . 12/31/2006
LOVED THIS STORY!
Kismet23 chapter 18 . 12/30/2006
Oy veh, indeed, you cliffhanger-leaver, you! This is really cute, and I'm glad that both sets of partners are working well together. Yay, now hurry and update!
Kismet23 chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
Rowr.
Kismet23 chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
I am officially adopting "Damn criminal masterminds" as my new motto. It doesn't relate to my life in the least, but I'll figure out a way to use it. Great line.

Great job; I like Wilma, and I really like the idea that Alex has someone with whom she can commiserate about Bobby stuff.
Kismet23 chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
Okay, clearly I'm late to THIS party (don't ask me how, because I don't know. Poor reading skills or something) BUT anyway, Eames, if the man can make chocolate cake like him, how on earth did you not jump his bones right there? I'm just sayin'.

Excellent job - I'm off to keep reading!
Spaceape chapter 17 . 12/30/2006
oh jeez ... well at least I got to see Logan :D I love Chris Noth, he's great :D

great chapter, great story!

Space
VBallCutie9 chapter 17 . 12/29/2006
OMG, that is so sad. I feel so bad for Jeremy. Please let him be okay, okay? [pouts]
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
I usually don't read OC stories, but this was good. I really like Wilma, Fin, and all the BA. Hope to see an update of this story soon.
VBallCutie9 chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
This was sad! Why a guy would kill them because of that is wrong. But hey, great work. Can't wait to read more!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
Oh man, that's gotta suck. Poor kid.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »