Reviews for Stranger Than Fan Fiction
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
LAUGH OUT LOUD! this is awesome!

I figured out that the voice was you before long, the way you were pairing everyone up. This is such a cool Idea! I'm gonna favorite it!
Bingalicious Midnight chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Yes! I love it! Basically everything the voice said was funny, and the crew's reactions (which were all very much in character) made it all even funnier. Keep writing!
Mirriam Q Webster chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
*laughs hysterically, pauses, looks at last several lines again, and collapses into laughter once more*

Fabulously well done! You captured the cadences of the different characters' speech patterns beautifully. And this was just darn funny. Keep up the marvellous work!
Trek Phan chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
ROFL! That was so funny!

~Trek Phan
Schematization chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Ah, again you have seemingly dug through the minds of the Star Trek TOS fanfic writers and brought out all the things that we allow to crawl around in there knowingly and unknowingly. I sometimes think you know us better than we know ourselves.

I loved the part about Rand and Uhura standing up for her in her absence. I always felt a little sorry for Rand altho she was written in such a fashion on the show that she came across as a damsel in distress rather than a real starfleet material.

But you're one of the best for standing up for the ones that everyone either makes fun of or treats rather cruel, like Rand or Chapel. Even Sybok you give more feeling and personality to than most writers do. But then you always had a good understanding that everyone is the way they are for a'reason' and didn't hit the ground running the way we first meet them.

Again you mdae us laugh and think and probably more importantly make us stop and take a look at ourselves a little mor closely too. I mean for those of who stopped I guess.

Again Bravo and waiting for more!
Midnight Topaz chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh my God! This was SO funny! I absolutely LOVED it! I really like the idea of the disembodied voice playing "matchmaker", if you will. And there's NOTHING stranger than fanfiction. _

This is deliciously comical and it's going on my favorites list for sure!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2