Reviews for Waiting for A Star To Fall
aurora-dream chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this was very cute!

i loved it.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
this was so touching- i am so happy you wrote this one- thanks- love BMWW
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Aw! This oneshot deserves a fan-girl squeal.

This is so good! Though, you never find out what it is. I like the idea of Bruce having a little girl. So cute. :)
Rain13th chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Very very romantic for this couple...if can,keep writing...thank you... :)
LonelyConverseengima chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
AH, that's so sweet , great idea:)
Icha chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Gosh, Summer Wine, this is GREAT! Very hot and romantic at once... oh my stars...

I love all things in this one-shot, and I surely can see them embracing each other in the darkness of the baby room. And Adara? What's the meaning? I'm too lazy for google now...

Gosh, you've written so many stories in this two months. I'm not sure I can read all till Xmas, given my schedules now. But it's so nice to have a break and read your fics. Really.
Ariana chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Truly amazing.

I don't actually have the right words to describe how much I loved this; so I'll leave it there.

Well done.
thealphamale chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I absolutely loved that story! That has to be, without a doubt, on the list of my top three all time favorite BM/WW stories, and might be number one. I really enjoyed the fact that you didn't have any drama in it, wich is something to many BM/WW writers do, so thank you for that. I hope you write a full-length story like this one soon because I am hooked on any of your stories that have these two in them as long as they end up together in the end. Keep up the good work!
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Adorable! a Little bit of romance and reality in one wonderful piece! Good job!
alinaandalion chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That was so sweet! I can't stop smiling! Great job, and this is immediately going to be added to my favorites list!
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That was really cute. Surprisingly, I like Donovan Wayne, even though I really hate the idea of a first name and a last name ending in the same sound. Now let's just see if Bruce doesn't have a heart attack when she goes into labor...
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
lol I LOVE it! lol you know how much i love that name too! wish it was me jennifer and not Diana there but...lol its all good! I love Diana too much to take Bruce from her...actually...lol nm...it was GREAT and i enjoed it emmensley! Can't wait to see what else you come up with for one shots! *sigh* the thought of Bruce holding a little baby girl...brings a smile to my face! lol, gonna go read your other chapter now! Can't wait! -Jen