Reviews for Dawning Birth
Twi-chick34 chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
This is really good. Good Job.
AprilDiamonds123 chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
hmm when are u going to add more? plz don't end it here :(
nbrian72 chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
They need to get over it.
lauren0126 chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
This is sooo good! Are you going to update soon? I need to see what happens next with Bella and the babies!
maddy-in-july chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
I know that life is hard, but you've kept us waiting for an update for almost three years, i hope you haven't given writing up...
too-old-to-still-be-a-twihard chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
Love it! This is absolutely fantastic! Please continue it soon?
ZombiexSoup84 chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
Omg u hafta write more! The suspense is killing me! This is my favorite fanfic out of all the twilight ones I've read! Keep going please! :D
djgirl911 chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
I like this story alot so far :). This is one of my favourite plots and there aren't that many good ones out luck with your jobs!
jacque chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
hi,,please please please update soon..i really love thi story
Dancing Through The Afterlife chapter 16 . 10/17/2009
Hey Crazy Speech Kid! How are you? Anywho, Could you PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ write more for this? Anywho

Renesmee Cullen101.
BreGyrl23 chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
hurry up with chapter 17 please
iluvedwardmasoncullen chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
why aren't you writing when you write i take a breth of fresh air consider writing now or i will stop breathing metoforkitly
wickedlover87 chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
jacob should come back from the dead and kick sam's ass for wanting to attack bella and her family. I know that's not possible lol but that's just mean to kidnap bella when she was just wanting ice cream, me i'd say i'd want blue bell ice cream but hey she is pregnant so who knows. what are you going to name the other baby? Great job on the story! I love it!
simplyleah chapter 16 . 6/2/2009
holy mother of god (and im not even religious)! YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT!

plz put up a new chapter?

PWEZ?