Reviews for Falling
luckynumbereight chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh goodness that was horrifically sad. Great oneshot!
Monochromatic Paint chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was probably one of the most tear-jerking fanfics I've ever read. It's so beautifully tragic and just magnificent. I can definitely imagine Roxas being like that and Olette trying to save him. And it's so descriptive, too; I can imagine all the details of every scene.
limwen chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow.. amazing. This is perfect.

The most depressing thing I've read.
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
*Sniffy* So sad! Poor Olette and Roxas...Oh well, they'll meet up in the afterlife and be happy together.

Awesome fic. Keep at it!
checkerboxed chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
-sniff-

i'm embarrassed to say this brought tears to my eyes. gah.

this was lovely, and, obviously, heartwrenching. also, i'm basically going through your entire profile and reading pretty much everything. because i'm a little bit addicted.
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Oh... my God.

This renders me speechless. I was doubting that I could scrape together meager words of the human language to describe the awe I was struck by in this fanfic nearing the end, but now that I've taken a few moments to recover from my initial numbness, I can, though still poorly and with great difficulty.

My entire /face/ ached with the deep sorrow that engulfs this oneshot. My eyes began to water at some point - I believe it was when Roxas cut his wrists. Now that I look back at it, /everything/ makes my eyes sting and my throat clog up.

The depth is incredible and overwhelming. In truth, I've been putting off reading this since it's come out simply because I've never had a well enough attention span to sit down and read it all. But I've saved it and constantly reminded myself: "Okay. You really need to read Gray-Rain Skies' contest entry sometime soon. It looks really good." The beginning... is just... -shakes head.- The pondering was down to a point. And the reoccuring attempts at suicide, while may have been cheesy in any other fic, were priceless. Olette's dismay and upbeat optimism through suffering is fantastic - her angry speech is so realistic.

It's so beautiful.

Please please please say you're going to be an author. Because you will be regardless. Oh my God, you're one of the countable couple that I've read on FFnet that I am assuredly convinced that they already have been published. I could drink up your writing like air ( yes, you don't drink up air, but I felt like confusing that simile on purpose ).

Yeah; this is so definitely going on my favourites.

You better win.

.x. Constance
Ellen Tee chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
that was really good! and really sad! poor emo roxas!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
*sob*

Thsi was so...SAD!

I almost cried.

Good job!
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
awh..roxas remind me of someone..the little emo...and Olette...awhness..and this sad twisted romance...was absoutley depressionated...and i loved it.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Fucking gorgeous. Damn. You;re amazing, and I love it. Nice. Awesome. Great. :) Wow.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Aww, that was so sad. WTF? Roxas! How could you commit suicide! Olette needs you! Lolx. Roxas is such a pain. Olette died? No! At least Roxas will join her soon! Hopefully, Roxas and her will live happily together. Lolx. I don't promote suicide either. Loved this. Great one shot!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I think I'm going to cry. That was so sad. Your skills as an author never cease to amaze me.
DPWolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Well, aside from the fact that that was really depressing, it was really good! Even though I don't really support this pair, still great! And sorry I really haven't been online much...I JUST started working on my Halloween costume...-sweatdrop- But yeah...Another great fic! WOO! I'm gonna go r&r Wheels On the Bus! _
oath chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
wow, that was beautiful. simply amazing.
Namilaa chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
ah..

another AWSOME angst fic...m, i love angsty ficlets

how ironic, im such a happy person

...haha

oh my, i MUST fav this

ever so sweet...in an...angsty, suicidal way

:p

omg...i LOVE roxette!

((plus, the name's cool xDD))

I should wright a random roxette fic...mhm, yes, that sounds luscious

:p

just so you know...

I AM TRYING MY BEST WITH UPDATING

lol, im so bad at updating, its not even funny

xDD

oh well, im half finished with the next chappy of WTDF

((where tear drops fall))

haha...i have nicknames for my stories...im such a loser

:B

you MUST update ur 'Wheels on the Bus'

m...i love that fic

*nods*nods*

wow...this has beena long review

oh well