Reviews for The Violet Rose
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
good story cant wait to read the sequel
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Thawed a brilliant story, absolutely loved it! :D
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Thawed a brilliant story, absolutelu l
Black Durion chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
(A/N: Do cars in England have trunks?)

of couse we do but we brits like to call them Boot though

sort like when we call an erasers rubbers instead
DreamersNight chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
awesome chap
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Wow! Highly interesting and intriguing.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Good chapter. Lots of interesting stuff.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Excellent beginning!
bluesapphire19 chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
Nice Story! I really liked it!
This is a Disease chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Awsome story i truely enjoyed reading it. I loved reading it.

One of the best stories I've read.
Sweetlilloz chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
very good
InTheSilenceOfTheseWalls chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Please don't right anything about Adolf Hitler 'cause I'm german and nothing is funny about adolf hitler in any way, ok? but I like the story so far...
Ayana-llama chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
It was good, but could've used some editing.
peacegirl chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
This was a good story, but I think that towards the end,everything happened perfectly, and without mishap. For example, do you really think that Mr. and Mrs. Granger would let their daughter marry Harry after a two second conversation, and before they are out of school? Harry seems kind of out of character for the story as well. For example, I personally don't think that he would have proposed before he was out of school, he's usually the one that thinks of responsibilities first. I do like the Ginny/Draco pairing (sort of). I know it is hard to write stories, so kudos to you!

Jarno chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
Nice story, really nice. I like the rose twist. I was a bit apprehensive at first that it would be to lovey dovey for me but I like it.

About the question: no. A massage is just a massage. If your close to someone why shouldn't you? I've massaged girls, while I have a girlfriend, at camp that I've only met for a week. Aggreed, we got along increndibly but I really see no problem with it. In Belgium it's quite common practice to give your opposite gender friends a massage or so. Of course if you're single and attracted to said friend, it's the perfect step up to ask them out.