Reviews for A Midsummer Night's Dream
Still here
Bluerose160 chapter 23 . 6/6/2018
Wait I’m confused. Last chapter she was emailing him and he was ignoring her. Now they’re together again? What’d I miss?
GLB chapter 23 . 9/18/2016
Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
This is the first smut scene I have read of warren, it was pretty good. I guess I just always imagined him to be like his element; all passionate touches and heat, and long lasting. He always seemed to do things in the heat of the moment (pun intended). I imagined him more hungry, you know, sharp inhales and languid movements. Biting lips and nips to the neck and prolonging the feeling to the best of his ability, because he is fire and every bit as ernest and all consuming. I've always thought of him as caught in between good and bad; soft kisses and reassuring weight, the kind that unintentionaly presses you down onto the bed with every inhale only to try and get just a fraction closer to your body. To make you burn from the inside
shika93 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Good beginning.
nightshroud7578 chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
ugh im so sad that its over, but i did love it.
Keladrion chapter 22 . 12/31/2010
I'm in love with this, D

Josi
Talis Ruadair chapter 22 . 10/14/2010
I just found this story and loved it. You said something about an epilogue and I hope you write it soon. I really hope the story has a happy ending because this being apart thing is driving me crazy. I know it's hard to allow a story to end but perhaps you could write a sequel if you end this one without them meeting or getting back together.
brunette-in-black chapter 21 . 9/8/2010
Freaking great! I love the story and the whole walking away from the girl you love to keep her safe is such a super-hero comic book cliche! It's really gloomy to think about them both wanting each other but keeping away! Will there be no reprieve? Will there be no saving Jameson...from sinking into that place between happy and melancholy and pretending everything's peachy and writing to an e-mail an getting no reply? Oh please post again...get on with the story PLEASE!

Lauren
ebony chapter 22 . 4/17/2010
wants happy ending epilogue NOW so i can finally stop crying :P

great story, entirely in love with it.

crying my eyes out cuz i'm so in love :P

which means you did a good job D
In.Light.Syrup chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
you know, the point of making a summary is to describe the story, not put some useless stuff that you could've easily placed as an author's note in the first chapter.
iMnOtReAlLYcRaZy chapter 21 . 3/26/2009
no! not warren! don't leave!
White Wave Warrior chapter 21 . 3/10/2009
aw I was hoping for a happy moment, but I get why Warren had to leave. [
Kalirah chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
I hope that's not the end! It would be too bad if Warren and Jamie didn't get their happy ending.
lalunafour chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
warren peace as dr. frank n furter? awesome!

i can't wait to watch the movie again picturing this!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »