Reviews for Integra's Birthday
goldenpaw chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
FUNNY, BUT TERRIBLE.
Elyon Tama chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
*waves her arms around a bit frnatic* Bonus chappy! Pleeaasee! *Calms down and looks more dignified* ... *Starts giggling like mad* He got the panty and bra set... XD Rofl.
Elyon Tama chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
xD That was fun reading. ... Bra's and thongs... *Giggles* Alu-chan is acting adorable and not scary, me likey! Well off to next chappy.
SirFrog chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Cute...Please Continue! Thanks *Huggles Author* And we will get you maple sugar for your birthday okay *pats head*
Selene08 chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Because I liked it so much I say you should have added a bonus chapter. It was funny! I loved it! Awesome story!
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
*claps* i like very much! btw i'm tryin ta review ta my fav authors' stories!- i shall continue later for it is 2:42am and i am sleepy.-.-

-R.G.W bonbon traumt!
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
*burts out laughin'* S-she bit him!XD
MegFallow chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Hahahhaha, Alucard getting drunk and Integra freaking out over the lotion was the best! Funny story keep up the good work!
Different Child chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
HILARIOUS!
Lord Makura chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
druken alucard taling about gun was so funny!
Agent HUNK chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
O.o That was bizarre. Quite funny, but bizarre. Lol... good job!
Geishazombie chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Lol! I loved this! It made me laugh so hard! The thought of Alucard going shopping was good enough - top marks m8
vamplover chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
haha nice story update!
Ludifer chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Not bad, it was fun to read. Especially the lat part where she bit Walter!
sostrangechild chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh God, WALTER took INTEGRA to a spa! (Go Integra for biting him is all I can say w) Can't wait for an update.