Reviews for Charmed Life
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
HAHAHA! Oh goodness...
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw, I enjoy Jyoumi fluff.
404626 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was so cute. ;3; And definitely one of the better Jyoumi's I've read. Man, right after Princess Karaoke aired... seems so long ago, doesn't it? x3
Lavenian chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Uh-huh...

Well, that was nice, I kinda liked it.

Joe was totally joe and Mimi was so definitely Mimi, but what happened to Tai?
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
The fluff is jumping down my throat and it is sugary. Thank you for a realistic story.
Steve-Racer chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Muahahahahahhaah you wrote this four years ago but i'm still going to review Joumi muahahahahahahahahahahahah Taiora Takari Linkalon
Jorge chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Kaaawwaai _ Fics like this just prove why Jyoumi is the best coupling for Mimi and Jyou . I loved how you tied the prince and princess aspect together. Please write more!
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Soooo CUTE!_I don't know if I've reviewed this again,in that case I'm combined Humor and Romance in a great way,with self-research and touching moments.I liked every part of it,especially the ending...So cute,although I think it went a bit too fast,it's still idea too...But I think the first title you had chosen fits it better.
Tachikawa Mimi chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Aww~! It's about darned TIME another Jyoumi came out! I can't believe I missed this one! Bravo! Magnifique~! Who knows! Maybe with authors like you around, I will be inspired to write another Jyoumi! (Oh, and I need inspiration, don't you know...T.T)
Appela Star chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Jyoumi/Mimoe/Mimou forever! You are probably one of the few people who write Mimoes... I love this story. It's fluffy, but it's good!
Ismini chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Fluffy,but,considering I love Jyoumi,I liked it!
Cristyl Li Signed Review My Ass chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Just what I needed! _ I haven't read a Mimoe for a while. *sniffs* And this was PERFECT! I'll add it to my favorites when I really sign in. ;-;
Mimi Myself and Iz chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Cute! Very cute story of Jyou and Mimi! Love the paddle boat! Really great writing! Gee, nothing wrong with it being fluffy! I really love it! Beautiful work! ~ Jodi
gone account chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Yes, that was quite cute and fluffy... I really liked it. It was one of those stories that makes you want to say "Aww...that was so sweet!" You should write more Jyou/Mimi stories. You seem to be really good at them.
cali-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
WAIIIIIIIIIII! Yes, that was cute, and fluffy, and WONDERFUL! . Wah, Mimi is just SO innocent ;;; I LOVED when she asked him if he was a princess (his face must've been priceless! LOL! That was so funny!) and the ending was the cutest thing... loved it. -cali-chan.