Reviews for A Moment Alone
always-kh chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
wow i wrote this scene with a different take but i think i like yours better. this is so nicely done- it's in character, well written, and just good.
This Charade chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Huh... it seems I favorited this story without reviewing it. Silly me. Anyway, I obviously thought it was good, hence the favorite, but what I wanted to comment on is that I thought you did a really good job of balancing the different aspects of Riku's personality, his angst and his sarcasm, for example. I really like the way you expanded the scene from the game here too.

As another note, I added this story to a new C2 I made for well written stories without a pairing at the center. Thank you for writing a quality work and keeping it out of the romance genre! Yay for just friends!
ignitesthestars chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This is so wonderful. You write such a fantastic Riku, seriously. You really got the...the guilt and the self-loathing and that self-deprecating brand of humour that Riku picks up as you go through the games.

All right! Melo inspiration, what?
bonbonpich chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
love the angst, love the ending
Kapellmeister chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Aw. That was really good. :-] Yay for Riku angst!
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This is really good... _ I think you managed to capture Riku's character spectacularly.
hanakitsunechan7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
N... Riku sounds like he needs a hug.. Kyuu. ;;
ZMistress chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
This is about as perfect a description of Riku's feelings as it gets. I think you captured all the selfdoubts and conflicts really, really well without making it yaoi (Thank you so much for that - I'm sick of people yelling YAOI!11oneone whenever there's a deep friendship between two good looking boys).

This goes to my Favorite Stories list.
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
"When you walk away you don't here me say-" Dude your right! It works very well!
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
-chokes.- Ach, this makes my heart ache for Rikulove. So sad... but I loved the second-to-last last line, because it made it more realistic and not as angsty so I wouldn't go on feeling depressed all night. "Dammit, Sora, why do you have to be such a good friend?" - Tears must've welled up in my eyes at that. Expertly written.
Shinigami966890 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wheew! I felt the frustration!*gives cookie* yaoi..yay!
Kixyelle chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
that was sad...nicely done though! -