Reviews for Fish Bird
D-vice chapter 22 . 8/11
I come back to this story every year or so to see if maybe you've decided to finish it... It's so good!
cary99 chapter 1 . 7/31
Awesome chapter
Bluxpudding chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
nnoooo! i scream as i realize this is an unfinished story and i will never get to know if anyone lives or dies
Lilah Marie chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
...this story is giving me nightmares and unsetring feelings. In a good way. Like you actually pulled me in and inspires fear in me which doesn't happen a lot with fanfiction lol so for that I thank you and even thought it's been a super effn long time and you probably won't, I still hope you update soon!
RoniBopShop chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
Did you ever finish this? How does it end?
purple pineapples chapter 22 . 6/17/2015
This is beautiful, truly.

I could feel the emotions you so beautifully and accurately described; empathized with both Naruto and Sasuke as they tried to identify their feelings, while also fighting their own inner demons. I found that as Naruto and Sasuke’s feelings deepened and they became more attached, obsessed, and so completely in love with one another that your writing soared. You have a real talent for writing romance and just… truly gut-wrenching, heart-bursting angst. I am so glad that I stumbled across this story because it only fuels my inner fan-girl (thank you!).

While the grammar Nazi in me noticed small errors in tense and language (i.e.: then/than, accept/except) that only improved as I read each chapter, the quality of your writing is what kept me enthralled. I’ve never been the type of reader to get “hung up” on a few grammatical errors as long as the writing is deep and sound. And let me tell you, your writing is exactly that… You managed to keep the characters true to themselves, while adding your own originality appropriately, and your word choice and descriptions were engaging and flowed together so beautifully. I must say, I was thoroughly entertained and impressed throughout.

I realize it has been a while since this story has seen an update and, as disappointing as it is to no longer experience the wonderful immersion or know the ending, this will definitely be a story I return to when I want to read raw emotion. I wish you luck in any future writing ventures and hope that you one day (soon, hopefully) have a surge of inspiration to return to and finish this story.

Wonderful work. Thank you for sharing.
darklightening chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
Real interesting spin on Naruto you have here. I'm most definitely looking 4wrd to reading more so I dearly hope you'll continue updating :D
KurleyChain chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
This has been fantastic. You're writing has developed so much throughout the story, it's superb. I can't wait to read more!
I Cuppa Tee chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
I hate this fanfic but I love it but I hate it and I'm gonna stop reading it right here cos I can't handle it. I hate Sasuke. I hate you and ohmygod I'm crying I can't handle this fanfic. I just no. My heart is broken. I need happiness and macdonalds. Not even gonna finish reading this fanfic. Done. Goodbye.
Nicole S chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
I LOVE this story... I'm so sad that I will probably never know the ending. :c pleaseeeeeee come back and finish this. This is honestly one of the best fanfic of SasuNaru i've ever read (and I've read a lot).
Puuulin chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
I love this story, can't wait until the next chapter
gabrielle angelique chapter 22 . 12/20/2013
This is the kind of stories that makes me stay up during the night. It makes me sad to know that this was last updated last year and i was hooked into it. Would love to know how it all ends and I will be adding this to my favorites in the hopes of this one getting finished. Love ypur work.
Sasunaru sasu chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
By the way
How does the summary links to the story?
Sasunarusasu chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
I like the development of sasunaru's relationship and the big big plot ..!
I feel bad for sasuke though . Everyone's accusing him of something. He deserve a break :(
And I wish naruto would finally realize what sasuke is willing to do for for him.
Don't like Sakura...but you portrayed her as a tolerable character ...so kind of like her . I hope she doesn't get into the way of sasunaru !
Like the angsty going round the story:)
You have done a wonderful job of turning language in an art work . This story is beautifully written :DDD
BUT I realized the last update of this story:(
Aren't you going to update ? T_T
2b4thewrld chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
Thanks tons! I love this fanfic.