Reviews for Stereotype? No, Thank You
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Poor Naru-chan!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Maybe not yet, but he's getting there!
Ileah chapter 13 . 2/11/2010
I absolutely love this story. Is it abandoned, though, it's been a little over a year since it was updated. I'd hate to not read more, it's brilliant work.
Sectored chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Love this so much! You have a great writing style :)
Diane chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
This chapter...I'm at loss for words. You've mirrored so many questions, so many insecurities that people harbor in their minds today. Personally, I was able to connect with this quiet, philosophical Naruto, and you did it in such an eloquent way, I wanted to cry. Just heartwrenchingly beautiful.
GoldenVXN chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
Let me just say that, you have a way with words. It has been a long while since I have read a fanfic that really touched me. You have a wonder writing style that changes with the mood of the chapter. I really loved chapter 12! I believe that it is my favorite. . I hope you have not run out of ideas for this story becuase you can easily take it in any direction that you want. Just be true to yourself and to your story. Thank you for telling your story so far and I hope that you continue writting even if it not this story.
Afira chapter 13 . 12/2/2009
D:

Are you not going to update it anymore?

I love this story!
Atan-girl chapter 13 . 11/16/2009
Fuck, i think this is one of the best fic's i've ever read :o I couldn't bring myself to stop reading, even when i went to school. I brought my laptop so i could write notes in class, but really i just ended up reading because i couldn't help myself xD

Damn i hope there will be more soon, they're finally this close to getting together
MagnoliaCrescent47 chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
aw XD please update? although i think that maybe you gave up on this since its been around 2 years since you updated haha but if you ever fell like adding a new chapter, im all for it! please update! i love your story and i think it might be one of the best ones ive read in a WHILE. so dont make me wait! X( ill be keeping a look out for updates! thanks so much for this story XD
Psych-Bite chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
This is really good and I want you to write more, I love how philosophical it is. :D
Marie chapter 13 . 10/20/2009
This story is just pretty fucking amazing, you know?.

I love it!.
sikat-rambut chapter 13 . 10/19/2009
What a story, I smiling like hell in front of the computer like crazy human...shit but i like it...and Please continue this story, be kind enough to me and other reader...hehehehe...

:P
mydirtylittlesecret chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
OMG can i just say how much i love you? you've had me in fits og giggles and i love the fact that naruto is raised in britain (since im british) sasukes so cool and this is by far the best fanfic i have ever read! (and ive read LOADS) i seriously love you dude i mean it from the bottom of my heart! if i ever met you i would probably suffocate you with a huge hug! you've made my day! I LOVE YOU! x
sammie chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
i like to point out that i understood tube (coz i live in london) and we cakll it form time
CarolzofBellz chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
Wow, I am absolutely amazed with this story. Even if Sasuke is a bit OOC here, I really enjoyed reading this. Hahaha, just imagining Sai in a skirt makes me want to cringe, but I had a good laugh as well. XD Please update if you can!
1,680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »