Reviews for Stereotype? No, Thank You
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Definately a story to continue, it's very interesting
December Jewel chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Ah, awesome! Continue soon! _
Sasuke2006 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I love Sasuke in this! He's so damn cool and hot sounding! And the best thing is, it's my favorite pairing your writing! I LOVE SASUNARU! I was laughing so hard when Sasuke was telling Naruto they were going to sneak into the girl's changing room. I loved it when he said he was going to fuck Naruto's brains out, that was hot! Poor Naruto's so confused, but it's great! I love your story! Please update soon!
xxpapercutxx chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wow I loved it! Naruto sure has some strong opinions on things so I can only assume their your own opinions. Anyway I'd make this longer but I have to go. So I hope you update soon!

~Sugisaki Riko
Crick118 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Umm, I bribe...a teddy bear named Lou! It's way good! Just what I needed, and I totally know the feeling of the whole not fitting into anything theme! UPDATE SOON!

-Crick

"Chouji's not fat! He's pleasantly plump!" -Battygirl (gags)
Flibber T. Gibbet chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
this is hilarious... a gay sasuke, philosophical neji, and a naruto in an identity crisis! this story is awesome!

flib forever
Saiai44 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I like your writing style. I also appreciate the semi different approach to the highschool genre, which happens to be one of my faves. I like the characterisation as well. Sasuke is OOC and IC at the same time...love it. And who couldn't love a confused-about-his-feelings Naruto...?

Keep up the good work. Your A/N at the end was great. I love when people give me reviews and all but I don't want to bribe people. It fucking annoys me when authors do that. I also follower your sentiments. I write for myself, not blind adoration. Although I do appreciate adoration at the same time.

Hope to see the next chapter soon /cyber ninja hugs/
little ocean chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I'm really loving this first chapter, it made me laugh so hard. xD

-sighs dreamily-

I have a feeling this story is only going to get better.

Hehe, good job! C:
LostHeaven chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I'm intrigued by this fic so far. Glad to know its going to be continued.
wormbate chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
whoa...

i like it.

can't wait for next chapter!
LavenderBlossom623 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
So interesting! Loving the smart Naruto. Looking forward to him and Sasuke getting together and then having to face their school...see you next chapter!
FUCKYOUMICHELLE chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I must say, that this sounds mighty good! I cannot wait til you decide to update.

(If you do not update soon I will have to send my EVIL CLONES OF "GOOD" NARUTO NINJAS AFTER YOU!)

update!
lunabasketcase chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
ha nice! been dieing to read a story like this

cant wait for next chappy

peace

gene
CC-not-logged-induh chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Holy crap! That was funny! And I think my parents think I've gone insane because I was reading that outloud!
tysonandkai chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
awesome story i love it!
1,680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112