Reviews for Stereotype? No, Thank You
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
I'm not entirely sure if you meant to end the story here or not, but regardless it was a lovely closing chapter. A cute one.

And now I am goin to bed and resting my tired brain

Cheers story that was written in 1893
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
I'M CANADIAN AND I THINK WE BOTH PROBABLY SPELL COLOUR WITH THE U, YAH KNOW? IT'S LIKE WE'RE BROTHERS FROM ANOTHER MOTHER. I FEEL A CONNECTION.
by the way this is still glorious in all of its teenage dramatized hormonal shitshow quality
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
When I read the "sneak in a quick fag line," I was EXTREMELY confused for a good moment until I remembered what it meant.

Bahahahaha this is lovely

also, I feel so judged whenever I leave an obnoxious comment because FF has the "the author thanks you for your continued support," thingy even though I just wrote a paragraph screaming Fangirlish gabber
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
OHOOHOHOHOHOHOO DO I EVER LOVE THIS FUCK FEST OF ANGST AND JEALOUSY
BRING ON THE TEEEAARS
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I've read five paragraphs and honestly at this point my tired mind is jumping between wondering what the fuck this story is and loving it utterly and completely.

Thanks for uh

Writing this
lee chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
holy fucking shit it's MCR two ransoms in one I fucking luv u to bits too
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
my chemical romance :(
KawaiiWhiskers chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Amazing story. Please update. 3
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
What you said about african kids its kinda ofenseve to me cause am a african girl
nerd chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Ohmygod ple a se update im dying i love this story alot and im so sad it hasnt been updated in such a long time wtf :(
nerd chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Omfg dude ple a se update i love this story like damn its amazing im so sad it hasnt been updated in 6 years
Yuyne chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
It's been loads of years and I'm not even sure you're still here but yeah, just thought I'd review a bit.

So I completely enjoyed your story :D don't worry 'bout the changes in writing and stuff, it's actually real cool. I mean, firstly, Naruto's personality is awesome, it's realistic and I feel I can relate to him. Sasuke, too.
thwooddied chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
*just died* im sorry, now it's yur fault that I died, so you should feel ahsmed of yursefl! lol, any way I LOVE this sooooooooooooooooooooooooo mutch and I love I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it soooooooo mutch and this is now one of my fav fanfics ever and I think that I might just a die second time. *dies* yah and now im a double ghost here to tell you that you a brilliant and to that this was AMAZING! 333333333333333333 love this to my death bed 3
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Please continue this! :(
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
*Raises hand* I'm waiting for someone who'll stay with me to raise our baby, thank you very much.
1,680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »