Reviews for Stereotype? No, Thank You
kkkj chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
incredible!
Samy Way chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
OMFG! KILLJOY DETECTED! I FUCKING LOOOVEE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! BEST BAND! GOOD WORK! HAHA HOW CAN SASUKE EVEN PAT HIS DICK AND WALKED PASED HIM LIKE IT DID'NT CARE? XDDDD HAHAHA THAT PART WAS HILARIOUS! XDDDD
Deleted6743 chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Bold author note? *Goes back to read it*
pennilee chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This does remind of 'I fell in love with a boy'... hmm...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Just fucking beautiful
GrrHero chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
This is one of the only yaoi/shounen-ai stories that I've enjoyed. The plot and characters are rich and layered. The drama is real, the teenage angst is not overplayed, but actually feels like what it feels like to be uncertain about the world. The ending was honestly one of the best endings of anything I've ever read. The two boys ever say, nor do they have to, that they are in love with each; the author kills it, selling realistic romance between two guys. Thank you.

GrrHero
NarutoUchiha83 chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Why is it almost every narusasu story isint rightfuly finished the only finished one was dont say a word this story also had a great chance
Aiko-Chan chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Is...Is this it? Is this the end? It's been six years...since you've 't Quit on us! Please continue!
Aiko-Chan chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! And why do i hAVE A FEELING gAARA'S GONNA BE THERE?
FritsL chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Boem damn fuck, second time readin this and i want you to write some nice sex key key
Bunnybot chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
just gotta say that i love this story .v and your one hell of a writter ;)
AlmostElectric chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Soooo good. I didn't actually notice it was unfinished until everyone said. I love this fic. It taught me a lot about judging by appearances.
Neenor chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
This is the best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read!
Demon-Luver chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
I love this story and I've re rea it a bunch of times but the part that fucking gets me is the bloody MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE TICKETS WHY WHY WHY. *sigh* I miss them, and the are very fucking awesome. Nice job with the story, keep on writing!
euforie chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
I'm guessing you're not updating this anymore... unfortunately...

still, awesome story