Reviews for Stereotype? No, Thank You
QuirkyPhilosopher chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
omg i so know how naruto feels i had the same expierience at an mcr concert and i'm friggen short so i died much faster lol

but yea just felt like saying that

but anyway epic fanfic so far but i mustsay its amazing how i was just listening to mcr then i find a fanfic with mcr in it

luv it

i just have one question how on Earth did you get away with having lyrics in this fanfic i tried and got loads of annoying bastards cough cough reviewers who wouldn't stop bugging me until i got rid of lyrics in my fanfic you're soooooo lucky

and thanks for using one of my favourite bands luv mcr

:P
Demoninmysoul chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
I know you prbably won't see this, but I wanted to thank you for the story. I have these kind of thoughts myself, and it's reassuring to know I'm not the only one. I really liked it, even if it's a little bit slow at times.

I also wanted to say, if you ever read this, please try rethinking this story, because you started it for yourself, and because of the reviews, you lost this joy of writing. You probably started writing to satisfy us readers, and it took away the initial cause you started writing this at all. So if you can finish the story for yourself, that'd be the best... I know it's hard, because you want to share, and are interested in our opinion, and want to show your apperciation for the support, but if it makes you not want to write, to feel it's a burden, then it's best you don't see the reviews, and just say a general thanks, and read them only after you finished the story... Ahhh... went down the gutter. Sorry. Anyway, I'm thankful you've written it, and I hope you'll continue writing for yourself!
UkePride chapter 13 . 2/28/2012
This fanfic changed me.

Thirteen chapters of pure bloody fucking brilliance. That's what I have to say about it.

It made me think about my life. My choices. It really made me focus on the present. Not the past, or the future, just the present.

It took me to levels of deepness that I didn't even know existed in myself.

I know this sounds cheesy as hell, but

it's true.

This fanfic fucking changed me.
ludicrousLemon chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Gerard hates glowsticks, and yet they're at. Every. Concert.

Poor Gerard.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Gah! I haven't laughed this hard in a long while reading such a wonderful story! ;) (Lol) Loved the beginning and really adore how you write! Please, please keep updating and can't wait to read more! Ja ne and good luck! xoxo ]]
Abandonedduck chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
My Chemical Romance is fucking awesome, and much, much, more. I'd act like Naruto if I were to go to their concert. Looking at the date as when this was written, I suppose you're done with fanfiction. But, oh well. I can do a manly squee and jump in joy in finding another MCR fan. Hopefully, you like their new music theme— I believe '08 was The Black Parade. Mm. Sasuke's the greatest best friend. And Naruto has his moments. Lovely.
Abandonedduck chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
"Why do I have to be a third wheel when he's my best friend?" came into my head mid-way reading.

...at least walking home doesn't hurt. But the endless thoughts plaguing the mind during the walk home does. I can relate. :/
Abandonedduck chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Honestly, I read this years ago when I was somewhat in the Naruto fandom, though only one or two. And there is a review by this pen name already—somewhere in the mass, well, that's a whole other person. So, now that I have this account all to myself, I want to review with my own words. I'll try not to flatter, since there's enough of that, but no promises.

The stereotypical identity problem, and the modernized characterizations— Naruto and Sasuke's conversational skills, pfft. Luckily, they don't have to buy the sanitary napkins for people who use them. And get stares from others.

But I must say, I will never miss High school and the cliques. Identity comes on its own.
freedomtoaster chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
It touches you inside. That's what this story does. I feel...proud of you. Thank you for being able to put into words what many of us can only see out of the corner of our eyes, let alone put down on paper. This story feels human, and it makes me feel free in a way I rarely get the chance to feel. I'm glad I got the chance to read it. Thank you.
missmonti chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
So this is so perf that I can't even comprehend it. I would love it oh so much if you continued this work of perfection.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
OMG! GO SIMS! I luv that game sooo much
ukkychan chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
will you continue this story?

Please finish it

i like your work

keep writing XDD
Bishie Huntress chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
:sighs: I was totally wrapped up in your story, there. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I couldn't stop turning the figurative page. :D I'm not sure if your story is actually complete, but if it is, that's a pretty decent ending. I actually like it. Granted, I wouldn't mind more, though. LOL

Anyways, great job! I had a lot of fun reading. Everything felt more... gritty and realistic than a lot of other stories. It's the way you describe things, probably; you're writing style. I like it. It doesn't have that "glossy" feel to it. I suppose you could liken it to Kishimoto's background art in the manga of Naruto vs. the anime. Have you ever noticed how they clean up all the buildings and such? I'm not always for that particular feel, but you pulled it off in such a readable, enjoyable way. (Let me know if I'm not making sense here. LOL)

Thank you for sharing your story, even if it was sometimes hard to find the motivation. ) Take care!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
Hello, I just want to say that I am in love with this story. It makes me smile and feel all of the feelings. I love how true to life this is, how the feelings are somehow relatable.

I do not usually read stories that are in first person because I find them somewhat nerve wracking, but this is one of the few stories I reconsidered. And I am glad that I read it.

I am not leaving a review to tell you to update this story, it's beyond my control. I don't want you to write this half-heartedly and regret it later. All I want you to know is that you are a brilliant writer, please don't give up on writing.
Rei Uta chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Lol. I wasn't really expecting that. Good job. I'm sorry to hear your going through difficulties. Don't worry, there's always light at the end of the tunnel and you'll find it someday. Chin up and brave the storm.
1,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »