Reviews for Stereotype? No, Thank You
CharmingKarma chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
You've left me speechless. This is like nothing else I've ever read, and it is fucking amazing. Thanks for writing as much as you have, and thanks for writing.
kiacal chapter 13 . 11/17/2010
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
The Unabiding Helios chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
Mmmmm, so you've given up. I was wondering when I'd find out about it. But here's the question: Why did you give up? It's a fantastic story, emotions and thoughts mixed in with everything a person is made of. Imperfections. Jealousy. Anger. Pain. Indecisions. Love. This is the perfect story for everything. Why did you stop writing this.

If you do see this and answer, i'd like a good long explanation. So what if I seem annoying and bitchy? I don't like to see people like you, people who understand, to give up. I would love to read your explanation about what happened, and why you stopped.

This is an exellent story of very high calibar and understanding of the human pysch and the humane instinct to fit in with a group. I would love to read the rest. ]
loudgirl4021 chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
update
Ehmi chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
Just so you know, I really, really like this! It's different from what I usually read but I found myself unable to stop reading it.

Emi
Freedom chapter 13 . 9/16/2010
Great changes, beautiful.
starrk-scream chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
this story is so good! It's rare to find one so funny yet angsty at the same time. Is it finished, though? It looks like it's finished but i don't want it to be!
HugAZombie chapter 13 . 8/20/2010
I have to say I enjoyed this immensely. I love how it just bursts with Britishness! All those notes you left and I was like, ahhh, Sometimes I really love Britian. Especially on here where it means America dominates, so seeing words like 'fit' instead of hot or 'shank' instead of stab or something really made my day :)
narutoslover chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
...wait...what? that was a beautiful story. is it finished? i suppose that is an ending, but its still says you're not finished with it. say discontinued or something in the summary. otehr than that its a beautiful, intelligent, well written story :) well done. you are very articulate.
ScarletRonove chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Sorry your not! duh duh duhm, a winner with, the air so cold and, a mind so bitter

What have you got! duh duh duhm, to lose but false intentions and a life so pretentious! love enter shikari! rou reynolds rocks ass, i really love the concept of this story, straight naruto with gay HOT best friend sasuke, obviously jelous naruto and an oblivious sasuke, can't wiat to read the rest of it, keep it up:)
Ileah chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
Weather or not this'll update again (soon or ever) matters little, I'm going to reread what's there over and over again at random times because I love this story. It explains the confusion of being a teenager and a large number of cliques that schools contain and students deal with. Philosophy may be Neji's forte, but Naruto doesn't do badly at all, it really captures what he means, because with philosophy you have to want to try to understand. And I do. Thank you for writing this, even if 13 is as far as it'll go.
Super Special Awesome Sensei chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
Wth! why have you not updated in 2 years! this is torture!

It's good! you have to update this!
sunamikei chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
This chap is my fave so far :D
sunamikei chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I've been to MCR's concert, too! Haha :D
sunamikei chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
My heart is hurting after reading this chapter.. Poor, poor Naruto :( I hope everything will work out ok. (Dunno why I thought his boyfrend was going to be Sai, but the way you described Gaara is even better :D)

Oh and I'm so happy that I found this fic! These days AU/high school NaruSasuNaru fics are my favourite And this looks like a good story:)
1,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »