Reviews for Switching
ohgravitysonfire chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
i'm surprised you didn't do devour or my bloody valentine (though maybe that wasn't out yet...)

I'm not as familiar with plot of Resident Evil as I was with House of Wax but it's a good idea.

are you planning on another chpt anytime soon?
HidingfromGhosts chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
hahahhahahahha! I love this story. It's so awesome. I love horror movies and I love Supernatural, so you smack them together and you come up with a brilliant story! Please update because I am loving it!
WHATtheF chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
yay! resident evil!
NaiveOrchrids chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Woa, I gotta see that movie. What is it? Awesome update, srry bout last time, I was just very dissappointed with House of Wax (the movie).

Sammie
Rae Artemis chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
So good! I've been dying for an update and this one was worth the wait! Please more is too good. I love that Sam and Dean don't know what's going on but still do the right thing! Brilliant idea, wonderfully written and I am looking forward to the next story!
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Brilliant! That is terribly smart and creative! I watched that movie and was welling at 'Wade' to stop being dumb and trusting the creepy bad guy to no avail so to see it work out okay is beyond wonderful. Nicely done, I'm putting this on my alerts so please update it soon!
WHATtheF chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
ha! fantastic! so, since i'm assuming that dean will also be subject to these 'dreams' ... are they ever going to find themselves in classics? meet up with Leatherface, wind up on Elm Street or anything like that?
friendly chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
hey this is a cool story. update soon
Dae Hellion chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
So far, I love it! Will Dean become Jake in DeVour? Will Sam become Tom in Cry Wolf? I can't wait to see what's next so hurry and UPDATE!
NaiveOrchrids chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
K wicked story love the plot and everything. But did you have to us House of Wax for you're first chapter? Anyway I love it and think it's wicked, hope theres more.

Sammie XD