Reviews for More Fantasies
The Count Luca van Andrews chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
So what saying is that if I tased a Tsukukogami they'll just go away
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
LOL! Hojo chased away the fangirls with his creepy self XD. Well now that he's gone they'll be back hehehe. This was awesome, now I've got to find this Zombie Loan and Saiyuki lol. Good job! XD
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 14 . 7/24/2009
LOL! That had me dyin' with laughter! Leave it to Reno to tell everyone Vincent is a vampire and since Shito looks like Vincent then...lol. Thats too funny! Shitos reaction is hilarious too. The Axel and Reno bit was really good too. I loved it! You're doing such a magnificent job with all your updates! Keep it up!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
LoL! Good one! Renos the perfect candidate for Chika to go to for driving lessons XD. I wonder how that went. I can only imagine. The updates were great! Loved them! Keep them coming! )
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 12 . 6/29/2009
Yeah thats definitely a good way to get inside Junon and get those zombies to follow lol. They never saw it coming too. And zombies that eat cookies? Weird XD. Then again who can resist an oreo. Oreos. Yummy. XD awesome update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
LOL well everyones cat is out of the bag. Trunks and Reno talking about video games, how cute! Really good update! Looking forward to the next!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
'You both cheated!' Lmao! That as hilarious. Just picturing Ed and Reno having a staring contest was too funny XD. Super awesome updates like always. Good job MikariStar! Keep it up!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
LOL yes you're right about that theory on Digimon! Very true. As for Reno, this isn't the first time no one has believed him XD. I have a feeling it isn't the last either lol. Love the update! Off to the next.
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 3/6/2009
okay that last one you have to continue
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
Leave it to Reno to keep poking the sunflower even after he kindly asked him not to lol. These crossovers are all hilarious. Good job on all of them! Keep up the awesome work! Waiting for more if there is more XD.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Reno.. Reno... Reno...when will he learn? That was cute and funny. Good job!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
Oh my gosh! That was hilarious from the beginning to end lol. Reno had me dying with all the purse questions he was asking Tseng XD. I agree with him though, Agrias is more of a sword girl hehehe. Awesome chapter, off to the next one!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Reno was asleep while flying the chopper? Hes so crazy! LOL is Elena that boring? XD I did catch most of the references so yay for that. That was a weird dream to have though lol. Loved it!
Prisonerk chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
LOL! Whenever you put Reno into your stories, it is hilarious. No wonder he was so quick to leave the helicopter XD. Awesome chapter!
Prisonerk chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Okay, now these I'm familliar with lol. Brilliant! Really good ideas! These are all written very well too. You never cease to amaze me you amazing writer. Love it!