Reviews for Tricks and Treats 'mostly tricks
Sweet Cocoa chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
Great Story! Loved it the whole way through - kept me throughly entertained! The angst with Max and Alec was well done!
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
Great story! It's awesome!
rocknroll923 chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
Oh, yes! I loved this the whole way through! Alec makes me laugh so hard... "I'm a hit man named Viggo." It was absolutely adorable! And so very Max to ask what's up with Halloween. I guess you wouldn't understand the big deal of Halloween if you spent your formative years in a government facility with no sense of humor or fun. Anyways... Thanks so much for sharing! Excellent job!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
Well I do have to say... I loved this fic, it made me laugh!
dustori chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
Ah a happy ending with the teasing, joking and promise of ass kicking. Can't have a good ending without that. This story was great. I hope to see you try to write a Thanksgivings. I like to see what you'll come up with that. Again this was great, good job.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
I'm excited about your last chap!
rocknroll923 chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Oh, I love this! I thought this was really funny, even if you didn't, apparently. Max and Alec always end up bickering like first graders when they are 'mad' at each other! Haha, she didn't even see Logan get captured! Can't wait to see the nice happy ending! Do I smell a celebration at Crash...?
RosietheMoogle chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
LMAO! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Just awesome and soo much better then Boo! I can't wait for chapter 7!
dustori chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
The chapter was great, its okay that you didn't have humor in it, the action was good. Well fighting. I can't wait for the next update.
Zoey24 chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
Wow! Viggo? HA,HA! Can Logan pick a badder name for Alec?

Anyway, update, can't wait to find out what happens next!
dustori chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
This is getting good for a short story. I like what you came up here. Logan, Max, and Alec working together and still the oh so wonderful humor. Keep up the good work and can't wait for the update.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Good Really good I love this fic, it makes me laugh!
Isabelle8888 chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
i love alec so much in this story, loved how he bitched to the guy as he whupped his ass, cant wait to see how u end this
rocknroll923 chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Freaking awesome! OMG, I was laughing so so hard throughout this chapter! (My family probably thinks I'm going crazy... Well, they're right.) Alec cracks me up yet again! I loved how he was complaining about his bizarre name to the guy he was beating up! (LOL, Viggo... he's ARAGORN!) And then the ending... He's about to give Christian a hard right hook to the mask, am I right? Oh, BTW, I totally was going, "Ninja Turtles!" when I read that bit! So so funny! Can't WAIT to read the ass-kicking chapter! Thanks for sharing and brightening my evening!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Well Alec's gonna get it huh? lol I like it!