Reviews for Matchmaking: Shadowcat and Colossus
Nikki chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Rogues accent is really... Inaccurate? Yeah she's a southerner but you don't have to misspell every single word she says.
Penelope Anne Neptune chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
This was a really good fanfic :) I rather enjoyed reading it and it will definatly help me with my Piotr/OC pairing XD

Hope to read more from you

With Love,
Penelope
Bbam chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Chapter six, the use of Gambit's French.

'Homme' is like saying 'man' but it could also emply 'human being'. I guess the turm works in English but it's weird in French. Like it's not right. It hurts to see.

Er, 'Monsieur' (mister) could work, but it's like the obvious english person emitting the french or a waiter in Paris. And he's Cajun.

So 'chum' works, it means friend but it doesn't sound that flowery. It's like 'bro' except if used on a guy from a girl or the other way around it's 'lover'. But it's still used like bro in that sense. Boy to boy it means nothing.

You could also use 'toi là' which is like 'you there' but with a Cajun accent chances are it's different. More of a twang to it and it's different then when said in english. It's almost looking over a naughty child but it could be joking.
hermione321 chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
That was soooo cute! I absolutley loved it!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Aw i liked this chapter but i was thinking... you did say the Pietro liked Evan? Instead of Pietro and X23 why not do Evan and him?
PyrusAngel chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
AWW it was always so cute. I love this couple and i'm so glad you brought them into the series well off to read part 3
Feke07 chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
lol this was a cool story. i can't wait for the next matchmaker story. the wolverine and storm one sounds very interesting lol
DreamBeamz chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
Yay a happily ever after :)
DreamBeamz chapter 13 . 5/28/2009
Aw, the first kiss and budding new relationship, fantastic!
DreamBeamz chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
Filler or not, it was still sweet. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
Agreed, the next day will be very interesting! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
I'm sure your inspiration will come again. :) Since this story was written awhile ago, thankfully I don't have to wait, hehe. _
DreamBeamz chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
Aw, poor Remy, so close!
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
Nicely played, can't wait to see more
DreamBeamz chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
Yay Kitty's mistake will definitely be helpful in the gang's plan to get them together, yay!