Reviews for The Dragons of Raveana
I know okay chapter 1 . 1/22
I think I've read this before, but I don't remember if I reviewed it.
Ether Morlon chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
This story was beautiful and enchanting, I enjoyed it immensely. :) I love how you answer questions and reviews at the end of your chapters, some of my own questions that I had were answered because of that. My favorite dragons would have to be Syren, Silverhawk, and the Black Lady-I love her attitude :)
bloodedlife94 chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
I'm sorry but I really can't read this fic. It has made me nothing bit frustrated, and not in a good way either
bloodedlife94 chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
I really don't understand why harry is literally allowing draco possession of his things. The book is his, and now he has almost given draco free rain to steal whatever catches his fancy
Amber Ice Fox chapter 30 . 6/18/2015
This was great! There's nothing better than dragons and harry potter combined!
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Another interesting story.
KitkatMoon chapter 30 . 4/30/2015
nice story
Heksy chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
*insert many bad words, tears and grief* I have no words right now. Powerfully written as it is, the torture part struck a cord too deep within.
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
Wait! Where are the dragons? They're gonna stay with Harry, right?! :(

I'm OBSESSED with dragons... And I LOVE Harry potter, so this is just a dream come true for me! :D...
MADStar529 chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
Great story!
TamiLove chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Poor Mouldy Voldy! He never stood a chance.. Oh well! Great story! Imaginative and entrancing!
Zero Tolerance and Capability chapter 30 . 3/26/2014
I loved this story! The plot was amazing and the end was funny :-)
HebrewShira chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
I thought this was an extremely well written captivating tale. You strayed from the cliche H/D in a totally revolutionary way. The way history came into a full circle was just brilliant. I would love to see you write something similar with your own original characters- you could be an amazing fantasy novelist keep on writing
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh huh, hot damn!. I knew that Raveane was a potter from the summary but hot damn, I didn't know that there was gonna be a Malfoy, other then Draco, Narcissa and Lucius. Love this so far Hun :3
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
is harry the dragon mage?