Reviews for Make Me What You Are
Digi the Wolfdog chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Oh my gawd, this story is AMAZING! Though I'm pretty sure Vincent is not a vampire (oh well), I must say that this story has inspired me! It actually INSPIRED me a little! No other story has done that in over 3 years! The sex was great, too. Very unusual (I loved it! :D) Continue, or I will bite your face off! :DDD I mean that in the most loving way...
Twilight Tribal chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
HELLO! Have you played Final Fantasy VII or Dirge of Cerberus, or scene the movie? Your story is nice but Vincent is NOT a vampire, no matter what anyone says! (sorry, I just had to let you know)
Sousukes-Girl chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
I can't even believe I didn't review this the first time I read it! I'm so terrible.

This is a great story, I'm really in love with it. You did a wonderful job with everything and it was very interesting and well written.

Now I have to see if you've written anything else...

Sg
LovingChaos chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
hm...i dunno what to say...it's pretty good,i mean the lemon thing but you should give more details. but it was a GREAT JOB!
pyro-witch2 chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
yay! that was such a cool story! will you be making more chapters? or an epilogue? i hope you do :P
Tishannia chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Wow. That was fantastic. :D Very descriptive and luffly
Lord Makura chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
OMG this was just to cute!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Excellent! and utterly delicious! The sex in it was great as well. :P
Casseh Valentine chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This oneshot was brilliant. I loved the way you implied Vampirism into the fic. Spread the Yuffentine Lurve!
Tishannia chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wow. This looks promising, I must say. _ I hope you continue this.

x3 *huggles*
saphira946 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Update nOW. Darn,my magic powers didn't work. I really,really,really like vampire stories and having myy V.V. as our leading hottness...well that's just flippin awesome. I totally will love this. Will there be any twists,turns,or some little voice in the backgroud going,"awkwarrd." I can't wait!
Bex chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Brilliant first chapter. Very anguish y, angsty and beautiful. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Please update.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
This has promise.

But...will she be a true vampire? Probably. Even without Chaos, Vincent still has the Chaos gene...he still has monster DNA...he still has the other things that were done to him. She'd just have the vampire bit.

Update soon, please. This has...potential.
Lord Makura chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
OMG you got to update i absolutly love vampire vinnY!*that sure goes in my alert*
les yeux sans visage chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Cool so far! I hope you continue writing this story!