Reviews for Perfectly Normal
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
(lulz epically all over the ground.) Which is to say you win. I'm laughing. It's a humor fic and you win. Congratulations, sir on your victory. (continues to roll on the ground)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Very funny!
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Loved the end. That made me laugh the hardest I must admit.

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Hehehe I suspected it was something like that. Wow. Another amusing thing.
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Very funny. Great Ten/Rose interaction.
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Hahahaha!

((Well, what else are boyfriends/Time Lords good for?))
pyrebi chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
You know what I love about your writing? The fact that we know just what the two of them were doing when then fic started without an exposition. I have such a delightful picture of the Doctor holding out his plate in my head throughout the first half of the conversation.

I can't stress enough how much I adore your style and execution. The well-used italics, the voices, the array of words and phrases so that nothing is repetitive. This is me, bowing before you.
mea-kh chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Perfect!
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Ha ha

Men! Aliens! Gallifreyans! :-)

cool little fic!
skullanddog chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Cheering story! Heh heh, the Doctor really is going domestic!
RagaMuffinSun chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
We've all been there and that reaction is so typically male no matter what species you are dealing with. Good story
Laurel Whitney chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
LOL! Yeah, that's about right. Men do have it easy. Now go get the tampons, man! *G*
Kit chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
*snickers*

At that point, I would hijack the Tardis and drop myself off in Belgium for chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. Which sounds fantastic right now.
CrudeLogic chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I love it! It was extremely funny. I liked the idea that The Doctor hadn’t even come across Rose's 'problems' before, and I'm so glad you decided to write this as it makes a super bit of reading! Definitely my favourite line was 'He liked that opening. He tried to embark on a detailed, involved, thorough lecture on the vagaries of theology and science, but Rose sent him out for tampons anyway.' as it had me laughing for ages! I hope you do more like this soon.

Hunter.